Loblolly Bay Luxury - Prestigious Golf Community
Hobe Sound, Florida
Loblolly Bay Luxury - Prestigious Golf Community
World class golf meets the tranquil, pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches located in the Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge. Your stay at this lovely five-bedroom abode will be spent playing at one of Florida’s top ten golf courses, experiencing gorgeous white sand beaches, or dining on delicious, fresh seafood at one of Home Sound’s amazing restaurants. Sprawled across 4200 square feet, you and your guests will have plenty of room to spread out and relax.
The interiors of this lush, tropical oasis offer unsurpassed elegance. High, vaulted ceilings and spacious rooms are accented with rustic wood finishes and surrounded by large windows, allowing Florida sunlight to spill into each space. The classic living room features plush sofas and chairs situated around a grand, stone fireplace, the perfect spot to settle in with a cocktail at the end of a long day.
When it’s time for dinner, the master chef of your group will have a blast taking advantage of the well-equipped kitchen. With high-end appliances, pristine countertops, and a delightful open concept, you’ll have something delicious ready to eat in no time. There are two stunning wooden dining tables to choose from, each offering plenty of seating for everyone.
With five lovely bedrooms, this stunning golf course home has room for 12 guests. There are three stunning king-sized rooms, each accented with bright and elegant finishes. The fourth bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the final bedroom has two twins. All bedding is incredibly lush, with crisp linens that will soothe your senses as you drift off to sleep.
The location of this wonderful home simply can’t be beat. Use the golf cart to ride to one of Florida’s most prestigious golf courses, or take the beach shuttle across the Intercoastal to the white sands of Hobe Sound. Grill the catch of the day on the outdoor gas grill, or enjoy dinner at the Loblolly Yacht Club, situated overlooking shimmering views of the marina. Golf, swimming, tennis, fishing, boating, and fine dining are all available to you in this exclusive gated community.
Hobe Sound Beach and Jupiter Island are perfect for a quiet and fun family getaway! There are numerous lovely beach parks, hiking trails, and waterways close by, making it easy to spend all day with your toes in the sand or in the ocean, boating, jet skiing, fishing, paddle boarding and kayaking, Adventures await at plenty of wildlife refuges in the area, where you can get an up close and personal look at the amazing animals that live there. When your stomach starts to grumble, take the family out for a delicious meal at one of many incredible restaurants in the area, including Flash Beach Grill, Harry, and the Natives, and Taste.
This prestigious community will be your home away from home in Hobe Sound!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4200 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Miami International Airport (FLL)
45 minutes by car (PBI), 1.5 hours by car (FLL)
$250 weekly fee for unlimited family access to dining facilities, pools, tennis and pickle ball courts, and the beach shuttle. The weekly fee increases to $750 per week if you would also like access to unlimited golf.
Green fees run from $100 to $275. The host would recommend paying the $750 weekly fee if you plan on playing more than a couple of rounds.
Caddy fee: $50 per round
Guests will need to register a credit card with the club in order to use the dining facilities, golf, tennis, and marina.
Activities of Interest
- Busch Wildlife Sanctuary (30 minute drive) - This kid-friendly nature refuge offers plenty of trails and wildlife to see.
- Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge (5 minute drive)
- Riding the Waves Treasure Coast (20 minute drive) - Take an eco-tour through Stuart, FL waterways, experiencing the lush beauty of the area on your own catamaran!
- Shark Addicts (15 minute drive) - This international wildlife dive charter will educate you about these amazing animals in an actual shark habitat.
- Hobe Sound Golf Club (10 minute drive) - Play a round of golf with Florida's gorgeous Treasure Coast as your backdrop!
Places of Interest
- Blowing Rocks Preserve (25 minute drive) - This barrier island is distinctive for its sweeping natural beauty and rocky limestone shore.
- Hobe Sound Beach (10 minute drive) - With breaking waves and pristine sands, Hobe Sound offers a great, family-friendly beach.
- Tequesta Brewing Company (20 minute drive) - An organic brewery, Tequesta turns out consistently delicious beers.
- Faiella's Wine Bar (10 minute drive) - Dine on old-school dishes paired with refined wines.
- Taste Casual Dining (10 minute drive) - With craft beers and tasty menu items, you'll love the laidback feel!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility