Borgo di Vagli - Two Bedroom Residence
Borgo di Vagli – Two Bedroom Residence
Experience the authentic, Tuscan lifestyle at this gorgeously rustic home at Borgo di Vagli. This two-bedroom home sits on 1200 square feet of pure luxury in this fully restored 14th-century town, just 20 minutes away from the Tuscan hilltop town of Cortona.
Located in a beautiful Italian hamlet, this lovely property stays faithful to its medieval feel, atmosphere, and style without compromising the modern-day comforts of a luxury residence. When taking in the architecture of your home, you’ll find genuine rural furnishings, terracotta floors, and exposed wood-beam ceilings, all reminiscent of a true Tuscan home. The home is cozy, yet spacious, boasting pleasant and airy living areas. You and your guests will love to settle into the plush sofas with a glass of crisp Italian wine after a long day exploring the countryside. A rustic fireplace can be found in this room as well, just waiting to keep you nice and warm when the nights get a little cooler.
The dark, elegant wooden dining table sits just next to the living room, and from here you’ll enter into the exquisite, fully equipped kitchen. Here you’ll find state of the art appliances, handcrafted cutlery, and everything else you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal. As your working in the kitchen, you’ll find yourself getting distracted the phenomenal views of mountainous, sweeping Tuscan landscape around you. If you’re not interested in cooking for yourself, you’ll find delicious, authentic Italian meals on site for dinner!
You pastoral home is equipped with two bedrooms, one boasting a queen bed, and the other two twins. You'll also find a sleeper sofa should you need extra space. Altogether, the home can comfortably accommodate a maximum of four adults and two children. The bedrooms are decorated with soft, muted colors, creating a tranquil environment, just what you’d want from a bedroom! Both beds are outfitted with luxurious Busatti linens, sure to lull you straight to sleep after a thrilling day.
During your stay in Borgo di Vagli, make sure to take advantage of the beautifully renovated amenities that surround you. An expansive pool can be found nestled amongst the trees, offering lounge chairs and a relaxing spot for a nap or a dip in the refreshing waters. A dedicated concierge team will be at your service during your stay, ready to help you arrange tours, or day trips to Florence, Siena, Pisa, and more! These classic Italian cities are chock full of art, culture, and more delicious food than you can imagine! You’ll have multiple opportunities to get in touch with the gorgeous nature surrounding you during your stay, so take advantage of as many of them as possible. As this rustic, medieval hamlet is nestled right in the middle of the Tuscan countryside, you’ll have access to a plethora of enchanting vineyards in the area. Spend your days sipping on delicious wines such as Brunello di Montalcino or Chianti. A hiker’s paradise, numerous trails can be found all around Cortona, offering sensational views of the striking countryside. With so much history and culture around you, you’ll never run out of things to do or places to explore!
Spend your week in the Tuscan countryside reconnecting with a simpler, more authentic way of life. Borgo di Vagli is full of tranquility and a rustic sort of elegance, creating the perfect vacation home for an Italian getaway!
Townhome with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
Queen and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Florence Airport - FLR
90 minutes by car
Beautiful view of the Tuscan countryside!
Activities of Interest
- Museo Diocesano - This museum features the notable Cortona Altarpiece, as well as works by the famous painters Luca Signorelli and Fra Angelico.
- Wineries - Experience the amazing taste of Etruscan fine wines with wonderful tours. You will have the opportunity to taste the likes of Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano or Chianti.
- Hiking - Cortona is a hiker's paradise, with great countryside trails all across the region.
- Clelia Tondini - Featuring original designs and gorgeous ceramics, this art gallery is a hidden gem in Cortona.
Places of Interest
- Duomo di Cortona - This religious site is stunning and serene, dedicated to the blessed Virgin Mary.
- Florence - Visit the famous city of the Medici family, with its churches, palaces, and priceless art collections.
- Siena - Visit Siena, the wonderful historic center of the Gothic age in Italy!
- Restaurant Il Falconiere - This stylish, authentic restaurant offers an outside terrace, overlooking panoramic vistas of the Tuscan countryside.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet