Modern East Williamsburg Home
Brooklyn, New York
Modern East Williamsburg Home
***For the week of December 25th, 2018, the attached studio apartment will be included in your reservation. This space comes with a queen-sized bed, kitchenette, and an en-suite bathroom with a steam shower.
Visit this newly renovated, modern Dutch-style inspired old home in the hipster area of Brooklyn. The 1,850 square foot, two-story home, is conveniently located just 10-minutes from Union Square by subway.
On the main floor, you will find a very open floor plan featuring a living room, media room, kitchen and dining room. The living room has natural light pouring in through the floor to ceiling windows. The space is crisp and chic with an exposed brick fireplace and a pop of color from the orange couch. There is a flex room separating the living from the kitchen that works as a media room. The blue couch brings color to this white, modern room.
A red tile powder room can be found off of the kitchen. The kitchen offers a wall of windows looking out over the terrace and garden. The bright, open space with outdoor views makes the kitchen welcoming for all. A dining table with seating for six and two additional bar stools at the island offers room for everyone.
On the second floor, there is a master bedroom with a Queen sized bed and connecting bathroom. There is a small office off of this room as well. Two smaller bedrooms work as children’s rooms, one outfitted as a nursery which is suitable for a baby or toddler, and the other with twin-sized trundle beds, suitable for children or adults. Also located on the top floor is a hall bathroom with a small bath and shower and a children’s playroom. These rooms are decorated with bright, playful colors targeted for families with small children.
Located just a few blocks from the L subway line, you can be in Manhattan in just three stops. The home is at the intersection of three fantastic Brooklyn neighborhoods: Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Bushwick.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1850 square feet, 172 square meters
Queen, 2x Twin, and Other
5 guests maximum
John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) - 45 minutes by car
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) - 20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Coney Island - This is a historic seaside section of Brooklyn boasting a lively boardwalk, beach, the best hot dogs around and is home to famous rides!
- New York City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour - Put the 'big' in the Big Apple by covering a huge swath of Manhattan on this hop-on, hop-off bus tour and then gain entry to the sky-high observatory atop the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan.
- Smorgasburg - Prospect Park - Smorgasburg is a weekly festival of over 100 food vendors, as well as a full outdoor bar. Located in beautiful Prospect Park, Smorgasburg appeals to kids and adults alike.
Places of Interest
- Brooklyn Bridge - One of the primary symbols of New York City, it is a marvel of design and provides spectacular views of the city's skyline.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden - An urban botanic garden situated on 52 acres in the heart of Brooklyn, fostering delight and curiosity in the world of plants while inspiring an appreciation and sense of stewardship of the environment.
- Empire State Building - Get an unparalleled 360-degree view of New York City from the top of the iconic Empire State Building. See popular landmarks such as Central Park, the Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty, and Times Square.
The most wonderful week in NY in a gorgeous house in Brooklyn a few minutes walk from the L train. The owners were kind, communicative and helpful throughout as well as proactive with instructions about specific details of the house like how to use the steam shower. The small Japanese restaurant in Ainslie street is worth the trip by itself and Roberta’s pizza was delicious not busy and a couple is stops further away from Manhattan which I hardly visited this week. Thank you ”
Private row home renovated in a modern style, on a quiet tree lined street in the middle of bustling Brooklyn. With private green space, bright spacious kitchen, and lovely parlor rooms, this home was a great place to return to after all the stimuli of city living! Located in walking distance or short ride to Brooklyn’s main shopping districts and an easy cab ride to Manhattan. Owners are incredibly helpful, with detailed instructions for everything from the delightful steam shower to the espresso machine. The Home is well designed and laid out for families, especially with children. A treat to have as Home base in exploring this NY borough. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet