Stylish Apartment in Central Barcelona
An urban loft in the middle of Barcelona, done in an industrial-chic style. The loft has 2 floors. The ground floor contains the kitchen, living room, patio and a small toilet and the top floor is composed of the bedroom with en-suite toilet and a mezzanine with a reading area that leads to a gallery with books.
The space is completely unique and unusual, a true gem for people that enjoy creative spaces in which every detail has been looked after.
The kitchen is one of the coziest spaces, done with metal, wood and black granite as its main materials. It contains an "island" style cooking area where the guests can enjoy a casual dinner or a glass of wine.
The living room enjoys a double height area, which gives this room a spacious feel. In this room we have a mixture of design furniture like the Swedish bookshelf String system or the Sancal velvet sofa, designed in Spain or the Bert and May cocktail chair from London. And some vintage pieces like the 50's brass lamp or coffee table from the Netherlands and the metal cabinet from France.
The bare brick and stone in some of the walls give the property a rustic edge that contrasts with the soft finishes of the mostly modern furniture.
The location couldn't get any better, being located 2 min from gorgeous Ciudadela park and 10 minutes from Paseo de Gracia or equally to the beach.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 960 square feet
2 guests maximum
45 mins by car
Streets of Central Barcelona
Activities of Interest
- Treat your senses with a concert at the Gran Teatre del Liceu, at the elegant L'Auditori or at the Palau de la Música Catalana famous for its Modernist architecture too.
- Montjuïc is perfect to go hiking and contemplate the views of the city.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and tasty tapas in a bar terrace. Go shopping in the lively neighborhood of Gràcia.
Places of Interest
- Gaudí's city: Stroll around the streets and admire Gaudí's Modernist architecture visiting the Sagrada Familia, the Park Güell, the Pedrera, the Baltó House and many more.
- Visit the Fundació Joan Miró, one of the biggest museums in the world, and admire its large collection of the Surrealist painter.
- Discover Barcelona's history strolling through El Gòtic neighborhood, La Rambla and the Medieval streets which lead to the old Town. Admire the architecture in St. Jaume square and the Renaissance building of La Generalitat.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet