Quintess Collection - Penthouse Residence, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
Quintess Collection - Penthouse Residence The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe.
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is the first and only AAA Five Diamond mountain hotel in California. Located mid-mountain at Northstar and offering unparalleled luxury, service and convenience during all four seasons, this is a property for those that desire the ultimate getaway or family vacation.
Amenities include a 17,000 square foot spa/fitness center, exceptional dining options, a wonderful children's program, and much more. Located steps away is a seasonal gondola that takes you to the Village at Northstar that features a 9,000 square foot ice skating rink during winter (roller skating during summer), and a variety of dining, entertainment and shopping options.
During the winter season, experience the convenience of ski-in/ski-out luxury in the middle of the mountain at Northstar. Your boots will be waiting for you at the ski concierge, with your ski’s and poles placed for you on the snow so that you can ski directly onto the mountain in moments.
During the summer months, Northstar and the Lake Tahoe area serve as an incredible outdoor family playground. Hike right out the back door, or take a 15-minute drive to the Lake where opportunities abound. Two championship golf courses are a short drive away.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Penthouse features:
• Beautifully appointed accommodations for up to eight guests including two Master Suites, one with a king bed and private bathroom and one with two queen beds and a private bathroom, and one kids' room featuring bunk beds and an additional full bathroom.
• The two master bathrooms feature extensive use of granite, two sinks, and feature heated floors and plunge showers.
• Luxury kitchen with granite countertops, Sub Zero refrigerator and wine chiller, Wolf range, oven and convection microwave with a second wall mounted Wolf oven, built-in Miele espresso machine, Miele dishwasher, purified drinking water dispenser with instant hot water, quiet closing kitchen drawers. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances including a Keurig coffee machine with dozens of complimentary coffee/tea/hot chocolate pods, Cuisinart blender and toaster, and the comprehensive Ritz-Carlton cookware, dishware, flatware and glassware package.
• Living room/Dining room features beautiful hardwood wood floors, floor to ceiling windows and includes dining for six with additional counter seating for three.
• Premium entertainment package includes: Four flat screen HDTVs, premium cable TV with over 150 channels including HBO, Showtime, ESPN and more, Apple TV with streaming Netflix movies in the living room, and Sonos sound system with over 100,000 radio stations/podcasts/shows available in all three bedrooms, two master bathrooms, and living/dining room (accessible via a free app on an iPhone or Android device).
• Cordless resort phone in the kitchen connects you to the concierge, room service and key hotel amenities. Cordless telephones in all bedrooms feature unlimited free calling in the United States.
• Laundry room with high-efficiency washer and dryer.
• Access to all resort amenities and services including access to the ski concierge, outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, spa’s relaxation area with sauna, steam room, 24-hour access to the fitness center, 24-hour access to the business center, and more.
• Non-Smoking Only
Recent resort accolades include:
• AAA Five Diamond
• 'The World's Best Hotels', Travel+Leisure
• 'Top 10 Ski Hotels', Condé Nast Traveler
• 'Best Hotels in the USA' & 'Best Hotel in Lake Tahoe', U.S. News “Top 100 Resort Spas in the U.S.”, Condé Nast Traveler
**REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR QUINTESS RESERVATION**
Approximately 45 days prior to arrival, your Host will reach out to confirm the names and flight details of all members in your travel party and to assist you with planning the perfect getaway. During your stay, your Host will be available from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. A gratuity for your Host and the housekeeping staff is encouraged.
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION
THIRDHOME members are invited to exchange weeks in their homes for access to select inventory in Quintess’ portfolio of multimillion-dollar luxury residences across the globe. Similarly, Quintess members can use their program nights for stays at THIRDHOME properties around the world. And each can enjoy the services and benefits of the other without becoming a member.
Superb homes in spectacular locations at below market rates have made The Quintess Collection the preferred choice for luxury vacations since 2004. The Quintess portfolio provides access to multimillion-dollar homes that offer spacious havens for true relaxation.
• The Ritz-Carlton and The Ritz-Carlton Residences are registered trademarks of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
• Copyright 2014 California Realty Services LLC. All rights reserved.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1863 square feet
King, 2x Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Truckee Tahoe Airport (KTRK) and Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Drive from Truckee Airport is 10 Minutes. From Reno Airport is 45 Minutes.
Martis Valley View
**Please note there is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee for a total of $618) associated with this property that is being added to the standard exchange fee for this booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre-arrival grocery shopping at additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Skiing, Snowboarding, Tubing, Ice Skating, Sledding, Snowmobiling
- Hiking, Boating, Water Skiing, Jet Skiing, Kayaking, Golf, Roller Skating, Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa, Shopping, Cinema
- Scenic Drives, Sight Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Bird Watching
Places of Interest
- Cycling Equestrian Events Freshwater Fishing Golf Hiking Ice Skating Jet Skiing
- Kayaking Mountain Biking Mountain Climbing Rafting Sailing Skiing Snorkeling Snorkeling/Diving
- Snowboarding Snowmobiling Swimming Tennis Water Skiing Water Tubing Whitewater Rafting
Ski Lovers Paradise
What a great stay at this Ritz Carlton Penthouse in Northstar. Travis greeted us and showed us around the spacious 3 BR/ 3 BA condo. The place is mountain-chic decorated and well appointed. It is a cook’s dream with All Clad cookware to Miele coffee maker. The location is perfect for skiing. The Ritz offers a ski valet with warm boots and skis placed on the snow every morning in its mid-mountain location. Hot tub and full, luxurious spa, or daily s’mores are offered. If you don’t want to cook, head down to the elegant lobby or Manzanita. The Village is just a gondola car away for more restaurants and shopping. Would highly recommend. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo