Horseshoe Bay Luxury Lakehouse - La Mansion
Horseshoe Bay Luxury Lakehouse - La Mansion
Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime at this one of kind property in stunning Horseshoe Bay! This four-bedroom, Italian-style villa boasts 3600 square feet on the lakefront, and plenty of sunny, outdoor entertaining spaces for your enjoyment. Offering amazing proximity to vineyards, delicious restaurants, and the luxurious Horseshoe Bay Resort, this home is the perfect place to spend your Hill Country vacation in Texas!
As you enter this beautifully decorated home, you’ll immediately take note of the high-end décor, as well as the lavish open floor plan. Each room is filled with soft, natural light that streams in through the expansive, east-facing windows, offering sensational views of the lake. The living spaces are characterized by a natural, yet luxurious aesthetic, with natural stone flooring throughout, and rustic wooden finishes. In the living room, the plush sofa faces a magnificent stone fireplace and a large, flat screen television, offering a cozy spot to keep warm when the nights get a little cooler.
From the living room, the floor plan extends into the exquisite dining room and kitchen, where you’ll find an enchanting chandelier hanging over the elegant dining table, offering seating enough for six. The kitchen is a chef’s dream, and made for entertaining, with a huge center island, gleaming countertops, and modern, high-end appliances, just perfect for creating a delicious, homemade meal. After dinner, head out to one of many picturesque decks, sitting just off the main living room. This space is perfect for a cool glass of wine, or just enjoying the brisk breeze off the lake while you delight in the splendid scenery.
This captivating villa offers four spacious bedrooms for you and your guests to enjoy during your stay. Three of the bedrooms offer lavish, king-sized beds, while the last bedroom offers two equally comfortable queens. Each bedroom offers access to a amply-sized bathroom, with more than enough room to pamper and primp to your heart’s desire. From some of the bedrooms, you’ll have access to even more lovely outdoor living areas, all equally accommodating, and perfect for a nightcap before bed.
What truly sets this property apart is the caliber of its outdoor living. With décor just as stunning as the interior, you’ll find multiple decks and patios, including a lovely, shaded porch featuring plenty of comfortable seating and yet another flat screen television. Should you wish to enjoy a meal outdoors, you’ll find a lovely outdoor dining table nestled among the natural wonder around you. Your immaculately landscaped lawn stretches out to meet the lake, where you and your family can sit and enjoy the scenery and refreshingly cool water. If you’re willing to sign a waiver, there are two Sea-Doo jet skis available for your use as well!
Horseshoe Bay is located on the southern side of Lyndon B. Johnson Lake, and offers spectacular views and more than enough activity to take advantage of! This exquisite villa offers an exceptional location, with easy access to the marina and yacht club, a wonderful outdoor pool, five championship golf courses, and more delicious cafes and restaurants than you can count! The Marriott Horseshoe Bay Resort is just around the corner, and during your stay you’ll have access to all of its luxurious amenities. A golf cart is provided to you so you can easily make your way around the area! If you’re a wine lover, the Texas Hill Country offers numerous state of the art vineyards for you to visit, each offering a unique twist on delicious wines. Nature lovers will love the lakefront access, as well as the proximity to gorgeous state parks filled with geological wonders and ample opportunities for scenic hikes. Horseshoe Bay truly does offer something for everyone!
Come enjoy all of the natural splendor and activity that Horseshoe Bay has to offer. Let this gorgeous villa serve as your personal paradise during your stay!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3600 square feet, 335 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Austin Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve - Take a short hike along the Pedernales River to discover a secluded cave, waterfall, and grotto where you can relax with a picnic or cool off in the refreshing waters of the swimming hole.
- Sweet Berry Farm - Pick fresh strawberries in the spring, or visit the pumpkin patch in the fall!
- Lake LBJ Yacht Club and Marina - This marina offers everything from kayaks and paddle boards to jet skis and pontoon boats. Enjoy seasonal sunset cruises, fishing trips, and even shark tours!
- Wineries - Explore the second largest wine producing region int he country, featuring world class wineries, including Spicewood Vineyards, Stone House Vineyards, Fall Creek Vineyards, and more!
- Lakeside Texas Golf Resort - Home to three award-winning golf courses, Horseshoe Bay Resort is your ultimate destination for a Hill Country golf getaway!
Places of Interest
- Longhorn Cavern State Park - This gorgeous, river-formed canyon is full of geological wonders, and offers daily tours for your enjoyment.
- Lantana Bar and Grill - This casual restaurant and bar offers authentic, Southwestern fare and an extensive wine list.
- Save the World Brewing Co. - If you're looking for a break from the great outdoors, pay a visit to this trendy brewery and sip on some tasty craft beers.
- Enchanted Rock State Park - Explore nearly 11 miles of hiking trails, go rock climbing, and enjoy the stunning scenery and awe-inspiring rock formations.
- Austin, TX - Horseshoe Bay is only a short drive from this vibrant city, perfect for a day trip!
We planned our family 4th of July getaway at this beautiful home in this outstanding resort! One might have thought you were in Hawaii with some of the beautifully lush landscaping, perfectly manicured throughout the resort. The owner allowed us to use his golf cart to explore and this proved to be quite a fun adventure, seeing all that Horseshoe Bay has to offer. We spent a great deal of time at the brand new Yacht Club in the resort, a perfect spot for all members of the family. There is a beach with a swimming area designated for small children, as well as a huge divided swimming pool and enormous, creatively designed hot tub. In the summer, concerts are featured on the lawn by the lake and s'mores are served by the campfire in the evenings. There is also a marina that offers boat, kayak, stand-up paddle board and jet ski rentals. The house itself is in a small cove which allows for swimming and privacy, but still offers a lovely view of the main body of the lake. The house is well laid out, the kitchen well appointed and the bed linens some of the best I have experienced! There are several outdoor living spaces and a very nice yard. There is a fabulous brand new HEB grocery store 15 miles away and a smaller grocery store five minutes away that has all of the basics, including a nice seafood, meat, produce and wine selection. This really was the ideal family escape in a pristine setting!”
The home on the Lake was wonderful. A very comfortable home that accomdated our family very well. The community’s attributes (golf all around, health club, etc) were very handy and welcoming. We enjoyed exploring Austin (45 minutes) away and the surrounding countryside and communities.”