Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
SkY261 - 4 Bedroom Townhouse
SkY261 - 4 Bedroom Townhouse
The Town of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea's official motto is, "Relax...You're Here." Lauderdale by the Sea is a small urban beach town boasting over a mile and a half of beautiful, sandy beaches, a fresh ocean breeze, and progressive vibe. Located within 15 minutes to Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Las Olas Blvd the town is filled with some of the best dining experiences in South Florida and has long been a magnet for the beach savvy resident and guest.
The beautiful townhouse features the highest quality of construction plus private elevators, Quartz flooring, SubZero appliances and Steven-G decorated interior design, and much more. An oversized two car garage offers room for 2 cars and a golf cart.
A private wood paneled elevator offers access to all three floors plus the roof top terrace, as well as an open spaced stair case with floating steps and glass rails. The living area has a beautiful water view and is a wide open space built to entertain; large and comfortable seating couches and chairs let you enjoy the 60'wall mounted TV and high speed WiFi, and a balcony offers seating for outdoor dining.
The room flows into the dining area seating 8 people and extends into a gourmet kitchen with the latest and best cooking features, including gas counter cook top, self closing cabinet doors, quiet noise ventilation hood and separate ice drawers. This level also has a second guest room with two twin beds and a full bathroom. On the third level you will find the master suite with a king bed and a state of the art bathroom suite, where you can enjoy an over-sized shower or a free standing bath tub. His-and her vanities and closets are part of the suite as well as your own private balcony terrace with water-views.
The third guest room with private bath and king size bed nestles at the other end of the floor, with a laundry room with washer & dryer in between. The bedrooms have electric shades for privacy and sun protection.
The roof top terrace is the top feature of this elegant town home, featuring artificial grass for a garden like atmosphere. A comfortable outdoor rattan patio set offers seating for twelve, and the built in summer Kitchen has a permanent gas connection for unlimited BBQ for the built-in grille, plus a sink and refrigerator to enjoy sunsets on top of the town. The elevator reaches the top floor to deliver food and drinks for your outdoor enjoyment.
The heated infinity pool and hot tub area is lined with four lounge chairs and a designer oversized Italian Designer umbrella. You can access it from the dockside outside your front door or from the community access door in the rear.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of SkY230 and are NOT the actual unit you may be reserving. All interiors, views, layouts, accurate descriptions and decor will vary by unit.
Property DetailsTHIRDHOME Affiliate
Townhome with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
25 Minutes by Car
City, Ocean, and Intra coastal Views
Activities of Interest
- Lauderdale-By-The-Sea is widely acknowledged to be the South Florida Shore Diving Capital. Snorkelers and divers come from all over to swim from the beach to reefs alive with tropical fish, turtles and even lobsters.
- Lauderdale-By-The-Sea is supremely walkable and everything is conveniently located, including charming family-owned hotels to which guests return year after year.
- Anglin's Square in the Town's vibrant downtown is transformed by live music on weekends as residents and visitors alike descend upon the oceanfront plaza to dance the night away.
- Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum. Nestled in the heart of the Everglades on the Big Cypress Seminole Indian Reservation, the Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum is home to more than 180,000 unique artifacts, archival items and experiences.
- Diving classes and rentals. Gold Coast Scuba and Deep Blue Divers offer equipment rentals and dive certification classes.
Places of Interest
- The Town of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea welcomes visitors to enjoy its beautiful beach, multitude of sidewalk cafes, frequent live music and enticing public plazas, where free dance classes are held monthly and outdoor games are played daily.
- Eduardo de San Angel. Dreamy upscale Mexican-American fusion cuisine full of romantic ingredients.
- Anglin's Pier. This popular fishing pier has a 24-hour tackle shop, night fishing lights and rod rentals.
- Situated along Florida’s coasts, Florida’s twelve Underwater Archaeological Preserves offer a glimpse into different periods of Florida history from a tramp steamer to a Spanish galleon, and from a battleship to a racing yacht.
- The Town is the most popular spot for beach diving in Florida! Snorkelers are always surprised at the abundance of sea life they see on the reef that is located just 100 yards off the beach.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet