Sawa Sawa Vilanculos
Chigamane, Vilanculos, Mozambique
Sawa Sawa Vilanculos
This sensational five-bedroom villa rests on 6500 square feet overlooking a pristine bay and the incredible Bazaruto Archipelago. All this natural wonder provides a truly luxurious getaway for those looking to escape from the real world. With spectacular views of the sea and direct access to the serene white sandy beaches below, this villa will serve as the ultimate paradise for your next vacation with family and friends!
This beautiful home is characterized by an expansive floor plan, and open, airy spaces that are bathed in a natural glow from the sun streaming in through the large windows and doors. The décor offers an intriguing mix of rusticity and modernity, allowing you to feel as if you’re miles away from civilization, but never compromising on the premium amenities that you’ve become accustomed to. Cool tile and wooden floors can be found throughout the home, further connecting you to nature and contributing to the earthy atmosphere. Spend your days lounging under the shade on the patio outside, splashing in the pool and gazing out over the supreme natural beauty of Mozambique. If you need a break from the sun, you’ll find a plush sofa in the living room, perfect for an afternoon nap. As the sun goes down, enjoy the soft pastels of the sky as you cook freshly caught fish from a local fisherman on your outdoor grill, or head inside to utilize the state of the art appliances that can be found in the gourmet kitchen.
This home offers four stand-alone, en suite bedrooms and one large kid’s room, with 4 bunk beds, making it ideal for large groups. Each of the four large bedrooms offer luxurious, queen-sized beds with attached bathrooms, perfectly pristine and polished to your liking. The kid’s room is equipped with 4 bunk beds, making it a favourite among youngsters for slumber parties.
During your stay in Mozambique, make sure you take complete advantage of all the natural wonders and adventure that surrounds you. The Bazaruto Archipelago can be seen from your villa, composed of six idyllic islands that offer unsurpassed beauty and activity. If you’re a scuba diver, this area is a fantastic spot for diving. The area is also considered a Marine National Park, and provides you the opportunity to catch glimpses of unique habitats and wildlife, such as savannah, wetlands, dolphins, humpback whales, and so much more! World-class deep sea fishing and water sports can be found just outside your doorstep. A short path provides you with direct access to the pristine beach below, where you’ll love to bask in the sun and savor the balmy sea breezes. Should you choose to venture away from your private paradise, you’ll find numerous delicious local restaurants and tourist activities all within a 30-minute drive from the home.
Sawa Sawa Vilanculos provides you with an excellent mix of utter serenity and more opportunities for entertainment and adventure than you could ever imagine. You won’t find a better spot for the beach vacation of a lifetime!
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 6500 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Vilankulo Airport - VNX
30 minutes by car
The Bazaruto Archipelago!
The house has one permanent staff member, Domingo, who attends to all cleaning and general maintenance, we ask that he be tipped a minimum of $30 per week.
Activities of Interest
- Mozambique Horse Safaris - Come and share in this epic adventure, galloping across beautiful beaches and wading in gorgeous turquoise waters.
- Talang Sport Fishing - This company is based out of the Bazaruto Archipelago, and specializes in saltwater fly flishing!
- Sail Away Dhow Safaris - This is without a doubt the best way to see the islands and all their amazing wildlife and beauty!
- Kitesurfing Centre, Vilanculos - Learn how to kitesurf in one of the most spectacular, sweeping landscapes in the world!
- Scuba Diving - Diving in the Bazaruto Archipelago offers an serene and uncrowded look at diverse and beautiful wildlife.
Places of Interest
- Bazaruto National Park - Some of the best beaches in Mozambique can be found in this archipelago, along with a wonderful marine park with great diving opportunities!.
- Mozambique Island - This intriguing landmass is connected to the mainland by the Mozambique Island Bridge, and offers a wide array of attractions.
- Fort Sao Sebastian - Still retaining its original structure, this fort is the oldest landmark of its kind in the southern part of Africa, and its unique architecture makes it a must see!
- Casbah - This casual, laid back beach bar features authentic fare, and a relaxed vibe.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool