Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal - Two Bedroom Casita
Resort at Pedregal - Two Bedroom Casita
Enjoy the vacation of a lifetime at this luxurious, two-bedroom, 2400 square foot residence, located at the stunning Resort at Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas! The Resort at Pedregal is a premier spa resort, located on twenty-four oceanfront acres where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez and is consistently rated as one of the best resorts in the area. Accessed by a spectacular private tunnel built into the mountainside, the resort provides luxury, privacy, and seclusion. It's located within walking distance to all that Cabo San Lucas has to offer, including delicious restaurants, the marina, deep sea fishing, water sports, dolphin adventures, and more!
This spacious casita is perfect for couples, families, special occasions, and friendly getaways. The vibrantly decorated home features panoramic ocean views, a private plunge pool with infinity edge, a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, a great room with dining area, and two terraces featuring spectacular views. The plunge pool can be found on one of these terraces, perfect for a refreshing dip after a long day at the beach. Spend your afternoons on the terrace, enjoying the gorgeous pastels of a Cabo sunset, or whale watching through your complimentary Handcrafted Mexican-style finishes perfectly compliment the luxury amenities afforded to you during your stay. These amenities include grand fireplaces, a private washer and dryer set, a built-in Viking Barbecue, outdoor dining furniture, and multiple expansive, flat-screen televisions. The gourmet kitchen is ideal for aspiring chefs, featuring a full-sized pantry and refrigerator, stocked with complimentary sodas, waters, and juices.
All bedrooms are ensuite with private marble bathrooms, featuring double vanities and an exquisite rainfall shower. One bedroom offers two, plush queen-sized beds and the master bedroom has a lavish king-sized bed and a large, walk-in closet. During your stay, you will have signing privileges and room service will be available to you.
During your stay, you will have your own personal MAJORDOMO (butler), who will prepare your favorite meals and drinks, clean your villa, assist with laundry and be a helpful hand during your stay (9 am to 4 pm). They do not prepare dinner, but you can hire an executive chef to come and cook you a spectacular dinner if you wish! You will also have a personal shopper that can provide all of your groceries so they're ready for you upon your arrival. The Resort at Pedregal truly does offer you first class service and a one of a kind experience!
You'll have full access to all that Pedregal has to offer, including a 12,000 square foot spa, three restaurants with private dining, poolside service at all three pools, a swim-up bar, the exquisite oceanfront Beach Club, championship-level tennis courts, two infinity pools, jacuzzis, a rock pool with a waterfall, kids club and a state of the art fitness center offering stunning views of the ocean. All owners have yacht club membership, and during your stay, there will be private luxury yachts and sport fishing yachts available to charter.
Prepare yourself for a beach vacation like no other at this sensational, five-star resort in sunny Cabo San Lucas!
**Please note, actual furniture and decor may differ slightly from what is displayed in the THIRDHOME photo gallery.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King and 2x Queen
4 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
35 minutes by car
Gorgeous ocean and beachfront views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Please note that it customary to leave your Majordomo (butler) a tip at the end of your stay. The suggested amount is $100 per day
Activities of Interest
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club (15 minute drive) - Ideal for players of all abilities, this country club offers a unique blend of desert-style holes, stunning scenery, and challenging play that are sure to delight everyone!
- ATV Expeditions - Enjoy the breathtaking desert scenery of mountains, canyons and desert wildlife as you race along your ATVs.
- Dolphin Experience - Interact up close and personal with these incredible animals. This is an experience the whole family will love!
- Whale Watching Tours - During a whale tour at Pedregal, you can see these wonderful animals up close in their natural habitat!
- Land's End Tour (10 minute drive) - Sightseeing in Land's End includes a visit to the famous arch, the Sea Lion's Colony, Lover's beach, and other hot spots in the bay!
Places of Interest
- Puerto Paraíso Plaza (10 minutes) - Located at the marina in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Paraiso is the most ambitious commercial shopping mall and entertainment center in all of the Baja Peninsula!
- Todos Santos (1 hour drive) - The vibrant neighborhood of Todos Santos offers many incredible art galleries, craft stores, and so much more!
- Santa Maria Beach (20 minute drive) - This gorgeous, protected cove features unique, pink-colored sand, and a peaceful atmosphere.
- Playa del Amor (20 minute drive) - Known as "Lover's Beach" in English, this gorgeous beach offers a serene, peaceful setting that is definitely worth a visit during your trip to Cabo!
- Don Manuel's Restaurant (1 minute walk) - Located at the resort, Don Manuel's provides authentic, Mexican cuisine, and is the signature restaurant at the resort.
Another Fabulous Stay at the Resort at Pedregal
I am never disappointed with The Resort at Pedregal. The facilities are terrific, the service is amazing and the location is spectacular. It's no wonder it was voted the Number 1 Resort in Mexico. ”
First Class Property & Staff
Our family enjoyed every aspect of The Resort of Redregal. My 6 year old daughter loved the kids club. The activities planned by the staff are great and kept her interested in returning to the kids club each day. The Resort also has a great family pool as well as a great adult pool. Our family visited late January 2018 and the weather was great for going in the pool and resting by the pool. The staff was great at providing water and anything you needed at the pool. This time of the year is also great for whale watching. You will be able to see the whales from The Resort. The Resort has great restaurants to eat at as we enjoyed eating at them all. Our family walked into to town a few times and took about 10 minutes at most. We learned that you can take a gold cart through the tunnel to the front gate to cut the walking time to about 5 minutes. This is a wonderful property and we definitely return .”