Luxury on the River
Luxury on the River
Nestled amongst gorgeously rugged wilderness, the likes of which you’ve never seen before, you’ll find this spectacular four-bedroom home. Situated on 3600 square feet, this amazing mountain getaway offers great proximity to a host of natural wonders, including the shimmering waters of Lake Superior, and the stunning scenes of Mont-Tremblant National Park.
This home offers all the coziness of a rustic, mountain cabin as well as all the comfort and modern amenities of a luxury home. The earthy feel of the home is accentuated by the wood panel walls and flooring throughout, and the large windows offer stunning, panoramic views of the lush greenery around you. The most striking feature of the main living room is the enormous fireplace, serving as the gateway between the living room and dining area. You’ll delight in cozying up to this incredible structure on cold nights, and settling into one of the plush sofas to enjoy quality time with your family. On the other side of the fireplace, you’ll find the sleek and elegant dining table offering seating enough for eight, as well as the gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is well appointed with state of the art appliances and plenty of counter space, including a pristine breakfast bar where you can sip leisurely on your morning coffee. If the weather permits, feel free to take your meals out on the enclosed porch, where you’ll find another dining and sitting area, perfect for an after-dinner cocktail as you enjoy the beautiful scenery!
Each bedroom at this lovely home offers unsurpassed comfort, with luxurious linens and comforters to keep you snug and warm when the nights get a bit cooler. The master bedroom is designed in an upscale, chic fashion, offering a king-sized bed along with access to an elegant master bathroom. The bathroom contains a huge, walk-in shower as well as a spacious bathtub, perfect for a relaxing soak after a long day outside. In the other bedrooms, you’ll find a king, a queen, and two twin beds respectively, with every bedroom offering even more views of the sweeping landscape surrounding you.
With such incredible nature surrounding you, it makes perfect sense that this sensational home would offer wonderful outdoor living spaces for you and your guests to enjoy during the day. On your outdoor lanai, you’ll find a smaller dining area where you can relax in the shade and take in the views. A large hot tub can be found on the side of the house, perfect for a refreshing dip in the afternoon! Your kids will absolutely love the playground, equipped with a slide, swing set and playhouse for them to enjoy. As the sun sinks down in the sky, make your way to the fire pit, where you can enjoy the warmth of the flames as you sit overlooking the incredible view.
If you’re an avid outdoorsman, this home will provide the perfect home base during your trip. The area around Lake Superior offers incredible access to natural beauty and splendor. Spend your days exploring the unique wilderness of Mont-Tremblant National Park, where you can hike to your heart’s content, or take a refreshing dip in Lake Monroe. During your stay, adventures such as windsurfing, zip lining, and whitewater rafting will be right at your fingertips! If you’re interested in visiting the vibrant city of Montreal, you’re just a two-hour drive away, perfect for a day trip!
Your next mountain vacation is right at your fingertips! Start planning your next adventure today.
*Host member is also open to requests.*
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet, 335 square meters
King, Queen, Full, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL), Mont Tremblant International Airport (YTM)
1 hour and 30 minutes (YUL), 1 hour by car (YTM)
River, mountain, and forest views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Parc Linéaire Le P'tit Train du Nord - Raft challenging white-water rapids on the Rivière-Rouge or cycle (or cross-country ski in the winter) along part of the 143-mile Parc Lineaire Le P’tit Train du Nord rail path.
- Aerosport - Adventure seekers should arrange an afternoon of windsurfing through this experienced local outfitter!
- Lachine Canal Biking - Montreal has wonderful bike trails throughout the city and around the water, but the best of them follows the Lachine Canal for 9 miles, offering gorgeous vistas along the way.
- Snowmobiling - Explore the wild backcountry of Quebec from the seat of a mechanical sleigh, and ride in style over some of Canada's most pristine snow-covered trails.
- Zip Lining - Go tree-to-tree on a Tremblant zip line adventure with courses designed for kids, beginners, and intermediate treetop maestros!
Places of Interest
- Parc National du Mont-Tremblant - Quebec's largest national park is perfect for swimming and rock climbing!
- Aquarium du Québec - This 40-acre indoor and outdoor public aquarium located west of the city center is home to over 10,000 marine creatures: fish, reptiles, amphibians, and sea mammals!
- Artillery Park - This military installation has a 250-year history, beginning with its construction by the French, who used it as a military headquarters in the mid-18th century.
- Bar Plan B - This lively bar is a favorite of many restauranteurs, and offers a casual, energizing atmosphere.
- Lake Monroe - A true paradise for swimmers, this spectacular lake is located in Mont-Tremblant National Park.