Sag Harbor, New York
Modern Five Bedroom Hamptons Home
Modern Five Bedroom Hamptons Home
This remarkable new multi-level home recently constructed by an elite, high-end builder is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Sag Harbor. Encompassing 2,800 square feet, the residence features five bedrooms and three and a half baths.
You will find top of the line, custom finishes throughout the the home, along with a modern, open design that creates an effortless flow from the living area to the kitchen for easy entertaining. The chef's kitchen is equipped with high end appliances and features a long center island inset with a wine rack. The fireplace in the main living area creates just the right ambience for a cozy night in after a long, exciting day of exploring Sag Harbor and its surrounds. Designer furniture (both indoor and outdoor) and custom artwork completes the unique aesthetic of this incredible home.
Most of the home's five bedrooms include a television. The master bedroom has an attached ensuite bathroom, and there are two and a half additional bathrooms.
Several large, window to ceiling glass doors open for easy transition between indoor and outdoor living areas. The private back yard features lush landscaping, a pool, and a table for al fresco dining, and a covered lounge area perfect for entertaining.
The house is equipped with a SONOS sound system which can be controlled from any smartphone or tablet. The air conditioning, heat, lighting, and alarm system can also be controlled remotely.
The house is only five minutes from one of the top ten Main Streets in the U.S. and waterfront marinas and beaches, where you can rent boats or kayaks and enjoy other water activities. If you decide to venture out on day trips, the town of East Hampton, South Hampton, Montauk, and more are between 15-45 minutes away.
See our Home Tour Video!
BOAT RENTAL INFORMATION
Our Chaparral 287 SSX boat is available for daily, weekend or weekly rental for an additional cost. The boat has VIP service - so all you have to do is call an hour ahead and they will have the boat gassed up and ready to go! The boat is docked in Southhampton (about 15 minute drive from 12 Breezy Drive) and is perfectly situated for day cruises to Block Island, Montauk, Shelter Island and more!
With its enclosed head, dual wide helm seat, U-shaped cockpit and well-stocked wet bar the 287 has more freeboard, beam and legroom than any bowrider you'll find under 30-feet. Extended V-Plane performance lets you cruise the shoreline or pursue distant ports in a sport boat that blends excitement and elegance. Complete stainless steel hardware, including the windshield cap, is built to last and adds a quality look.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Full, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) or LaGuardia (LGA)
1 hour and 45 minutes by car (JFK), 2 hours by car (LGA)
Additional Fees will apply should a guest request to rent our Chaparral 287 SSX boat, please enquire before or upon reservation.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hampton Flyboard - If you're looking for a fun way to get your adrenaline pumping, flyboarding in Long Island is perfect for you!
- Sailacat Boat Charters - Sailacat offers Private Yacht Charters in Sag Harbor and Bahamas, combining a love of catamaran sailing with a passion for adventure. Come Sail Away in style, luxury and elegance!
- Bay Street Theater - The premeir non profit theater in Sag Harbor, serving as a cultural and social gathering place for local art lovers.
- Make a reservation to dine at Page at 63 Main - This restaurant combines ingredients from local farms and fisheries to bring a true East End experience right to your table.
Places of Interest
- Foster Memorial Beach - Commonly known as Long Beach, this is a perfect place to soak up some rays during the day!
- Mashomack Nature Preserve - Visit and explore Mashomack to experience its unique beauty
- Shelter Island - A unique little island which over the years has managed to maintain much of its rural character and country charm.
- Sag Harbor Marine Park - A wonderful place to take a relaxing stroll and delight in the nature surrounding you.
- Sag Harbor Whaling and Historical Museum - One of the finest collections of whaling and maritime artifacts in the US.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo