This charming, three-bedroom home is the quintessential Sconset cottage, nestled on 1700 square feet and situated overlooking the shimmering blue waters of the ocean. Decorated in a polished, elegant style, this home offers a sense of romance and serenity, perfectly matching the gorgeous natural wonders of the surrounding areas.
Perfectly suited to a quiet, romantic getaway, this delightful cottage provides you with open, airy living spaces, upscale décor, and eye-catching views of the beach. Sleek, hardwood floors extend throughout the main living room, giving a rustic touch to an otherwise bright, pristine space. Plenty of plush, comfortable seating can be found, whether you’re gathered around the gas fireplace as a family, or peacefully dozing in the warm glow of the sun in the lavish daybed, nestled into the crook of a large window. The backyard offers even more space to enjoy, including a lovely outdoor living setup, and chaise lounges resting under the shade of a large umbrella.
Foodies will absolutely adore the state of the art kitchen, bringing luxury and convenience to your Nantucket getaway. With smooth, stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of other cooking amenities to take advantage of, the master chef of the group will feel right at home! Enjoy your delicious masterpiece indoors, or head to the backyard and the magnificent al fresco dining area, where you can dine while also enjoying the feel of the balmy sea breeze at your back.
Each of the three bedrooms offers spectacular ocean views. During your stay, you’ll be close enough to the ocean that a lullaby of crashing waves will rock you gently to sleep every night. Each room offers a lavish, queen-sized bed, outfitted with crisp, linen sheets, warm duvets and plenty of pillows. Each of the limestone bathrooms has oversized showers, a heated towel rail, and superb, thoughtfully-appointed finishing touches.
The beachfront, ocean views at this home bring tranquility and joy to every moment. You’ll love the amazing proximity to the sand and surf, and the children will love tumbling out of the garden gate each morning to greet the seals that sit on the shoreline. Nantucket offers plenty for you to explore, such as the famed Sankaty Head Lighthouse and the Whaling Museum. Hop on a biking tour to discover the charm of the old town, or charter a boat to explore the clear, sparkling waters surrounding the island. So many delicious restaurants sit just a stroll away from your front door, such as The Sconset Café and the award-winning Chanticleer Restaurant. With so much activity and leisure nearby, you’ll find the perfect balance of fun and relaxation!
Let the hardships of reality give way to the ease of life in Nantucket, with this classic cottage serving as your beachfront getaway!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Nantucket Memorial Airport - ACK
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Nantucket Bike Tours - Choose from a number of tours, including the old town, a sunset tour, or even a brewery tour!
- Cisco Brewers - With numerous tasty craft beers to choose from, this trendy brewery is a must see on your trip to Nantucket!
- Nantucket Walkabout - To gain a better understanding of the rich, natural history of the island, join this ecotourism company for the day!
- Endeavor Sailing Excursions - Charter your own private boat to explore the gorgeous waters surrounding the island!
- Miacomet Golf Club - This course is one of the oldest in the area, offering a playable yet challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Sankaty Head Lighthouse - This distinctive, brick lighthouse creates the perfect backdrop for a photo op!
- Whaling Museum - The Whaling Museum features top-quality exhibits that help bring the magical history of the island to life.
- Milestone Bog - This gorgeous nature reserve is emblematic of the natural, rugged beauty of Nantucket.
- Siasconset Beach - With pristine, white sandy beaches and crystal clear blue waters, this serene beach is the perfect place to soak up the sun!
- The Chanticleer - One of the most romantic restaurants on the island, here you'll find seasonal offerings made up of delicious, local flavors.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet