Happiness at Lunada
Happiness at Lunada
Escape into your own personal oasis in sunny Playa del Carmen at the exclusive Lunada Condo Residences. This beautifully designed, two-bedroom, penthouse suite boasts 1400 square feet, along with a private rooftop terrace where you can kick back and enjoy the spectacular vistas around you!
Your spectacular penthouse is outfitted with vibrant and tropical décor, putting you in a Mexico state of mind as soon as you walk through the front door. The brilliants hues cover every inch of space, creating a home that’s warm and welcoming for your stay in Playa del Carmen. The contemporarily designed sofas are plush, offering a great spot for an afternoon nap, or for settling down for a movie on the gigantic flat screen at the end of the night. From here, the space extends into the open concept kitchen complete with an island bar, making this the perfect area for entertaining. The kitchen offers state of the art appliances, and the charming dining table offers seating enough for six when your delicious creation is ready! After dinner, head out to the balcony for a cool glass of wine or cocktail as you enjoy the sweeping views and breathtaking sunset.
Your private paradise offers two well-appointed bedrooms, one a master suite with a lavish king-sized bed, and the other a guest suite with an equally comfortable queen. Both bedrooms come with pristine, en suite bathrooms, and the master offers exclusive access to the balcony. Should you require extra space, both sofas in the living room fold out to accommodate for additional guests.
The interior design of this home is luxurious and stylish, but the crowning jewel of this home by far is the exclusive rooftop terrace. On this terrace you’ll find a gas grill and separate dining area, perfect for a casual night in. Hammocks and lounge chairs are available for your mid-afternoon siesta, and a full-sized Jacuzzi awaits to rejuvenate you after a long day exploring Playa del Carmen! The Lunada also offers access to a communal rooftop pool, complete with sunbeds and loungers, two hot tubs, and a bar area.
Just a short walk to the lively Fifth Avenue, known as Quinta by the locals, this property is centrally located on the Mayan Riviera. This region offers numerous superb natural attractions to explore, such as lush jungles, mysterious caves and cenotes, and pristine, white sandy beaches. History buffs will be dying to explore the Mayan Ruins in the area, including Tulum and Chichen Itza. The beach is just a ten-minute walk away, and provides you with more than enough activity to fill the day. Whether you’ want to fish, swim, whale watch, or just bask all day in the warm sun, Playa del Carmen is the place for you!
Paradise is waiting! Come enjoy the sun and surf at one of Playa del Carmen’s premier residences.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Cancún International Airport - CUN
45 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cenote Experience - Explore the beauty and mystery of the multiple cenotes and coral reefs in the Riviera Maya.
- Xplor Park - One of the best adventure parks in the area, this park is a great place to go zip lining, explore the caves, and so much more!
- Exotik Mayan Tours - Offering personalized mixtures of every Mayan adventure you could think of, this tour company offers you the ability to uncover Mayan ruins, see the city, and explore the caves all in one day!
- Delphinus Riviera Maya - Surrounded by gorgeous, topical greenery, this experience offers a natural environment in which to swim with the dolphins!
- Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya - This stunning, 72 par golf course is located just steps away from the bustling energy of 5th Avenue!
Places of Interest
- 5th Avenue "Quinta" - Running parallel to the beach, this pedestrian street offers shops, restaurants, and a ton of exciting nightlife!
- Rio Secreto - Very few places on earth boast the perfect conditions to witness the beauty of an underground river, so don't miss out on this amazing sight!
- Mayan Ruins - Visit these historic and mystical sites in Tulum and Chichen Itza.
- Parque Los Fundadores - This gorgeous park is an excellent place for a photo op, complete with an intricately designed sculpture, and breathtaking vistas of the Caribbean.
- Oh Lala! - Welcome to a dining experience where you're treated like an old friend, invited into a cozy and charming atmosphere to enjoy scrumptious dishes!