Villa Triana (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrade options are available after booking at an extra cost.
Zadar is where the modern and the ancient collide in happy confusion to create one of Dalmatia's most dynamic and exciting towns. Its central location and an international airport have made Zadar a popular gateway to Croatia but it's more than just a place to pass through. Zadar is a place to explore Roman ruins and Venetian architecture, marvel at a solar-powered light show, enjoy fine dining and watch a spectacular sunset to the soothing sounds of the sea.
Villa Triana is located directly on the beach of Borik/Diklo. It offers air-conditioned rooms and studios with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Facilities also include an outdoor swimming pool.
The villa offers nicely furnished rooms with private bathrooms and refrigerators.
The villa also offers a lush garden with sun loungers and an outdoor pool from April to October.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This booking is for a standard double bedroom. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Beautiful ocean views
Activities of Interest
- Whilst some simply read a book whilst baking, other more energetic minded individuals took to the beach side volleyball and basketball courts … we were not that energetic, we ate ice cream instead.
- Spend the day among the breathtaking natural beauty of Croatia’s Dinaric Mountains, walk through forests, and explore the terraced lakes and waterfalls.
- Spend a day touring Kornati National Park, one of the most untouched places in Croatia. Home to more than 100 islands and cliffs, the area seduces visitors at first sight with its natural beauty.
Places of Interest
- Zadar is known for the Roman and Venetian ruins of its peninsular Old Town. There are several Venetian gates in the city walls. Surrounding the Roman-era Forum is 11th-century St. Mary’s Convent, with religious art dating to the 8th century.
- One of the most intriguing things about Zadar is the way Roman ruins seem to sprout randomly from the city's streets.
- St Donatus' Church Dating from the beginning of the 9th century, this unusual circular Byzantine-style church was named after the bishop who commissioned it.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet