North Tel Aviv Luxury
Tel Aviv, Israel
North Tel Aviv Luxury
With beaches, beauty, and culture, Tel Aviv truly has it all! This city can be yours with a stay at this charming three-bedroom apartment. Spread over 900 square feet and featuring a private balcony, kick back and enjoy this spectacular location in Tel Aviv!
This exquisite apartment features a brightly lit layout, bathed in the glow of natural sunlight that streams in from glass doors that lead to the balcony. Plenty of plush furniture can be found in the living room, which is designed in a minimalist fashion, and the modern kitchen offers plenty of upgraded appliances and cookware to create a delicious meal.
When you need some rest in the city that never sleeps, return to your private balcony to take in the glow of sunset and sip on a glass of wine while you look out over the landscape. After the sun goes down, this residence offers three lovely bedrooms to choose from, one with a queen-sized bed and two with full-sized beds. Please note that while pristine, the bathrooms are quite small, which is characteristic of Tel Aviv.
This exquisite apartment is walking distance from so many of Tel Aviv’s major attractions, meaning you’ll have easy access to everything that makes the city special. The cultural landscape of Tel Aviv is unlike any other, and you’ll love exploring iconic sites such as the White City, Golda Park, and of course one of many incredible art museums. Nahalat Binyamin Market is perfect for a lively afternoon spent exploring its many stalls, offering everything from glassware to local crafts. Most of all, make sure you don’t pass up the opportunity to see the gorgeous beaches that make Tel Aviv famous! When you’ve worked up an appetite, there’s plenty of international and flavorful cuisines to satisfy your taste buds.
You’ll love experiencing the magic of Tel Aviv while you call this lovely apartment home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 900 square feet
Queen, Full, and Full
4 guests maximum
Ben Gurion International Airport - TLV
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art (10 minute drive) - Boasting a plethora of mediums ranging from all time periods, this amazing museum is one of Israel's premier art institutions.
- White City Walking Tour (15 minute drive) - Explore the famous White City with a walking tour.
- Nahum Gutman Museum of Art (25 minute drive) - Learn more about one of Israel's most important artists and his works.
- Bialik House (20 minute drive) - Once home to one of Israel's national poets, this wonderful history museum is a great testament to the city's eclectic architecture.
- Habima Theater (15 minute drive) - Enjoy a show at the national theater of Israel!
Places of Interest
- Jaffa (25 minute drive) - Explore this magnificent city, dating back to biblical times!
- Tel Baruch Beach (10 minute drive) - Explore one of Tel Aviv's incredible beaches!
- Nahalat Binyamin Market (20 minute drive) - With more than 200 outdoor stalls, this lively market offers everything from glassware to local crafts.
- Anita (25 minute drive) - Grab a scoop of ice cream at one of the city's trendiest creameries!
- Milgo & Milbar (15 minute drive) - Enjoy this restaurant's vibrant atmosphere and deliciously fresh seafood.
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet