Modern in Quogue
Quogue, New York
Modern in Quogue
Contemporary luxury awaits you at this sensational four-bedroom home in the Hamptons! Situated on 3500 square feet in the luxurious East End, this spectacular home offers you a taste of sophistication, complete with the pure elegance that comes with a week in the Hamptons.
Truly an architect’s dream, this home’s intriguing design captures your attention from the moment you lay eyes on it. The main living spaces are seamlessly connected, and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass walls create an effortless blend of indoor and outdoor living spaces. Each space offers a pristine, white base, accentuated with bright pops of color to complete the tropical feel of the home. The living room, kitchen and dining areas offer contemporary furnishings, and both connect easily to the true crowning jewel of the home, the outdoor terrace. Complete with ample seating and situated overlooking the sparkling blue waters of the swimming pool, this area will quickly become your main gathering area, whether you come to bask in the sun’s rays, or enjoy a delicious cocktail after dinner as you watch the sunset! If you need a break from the great outdoors, you’ll find a cozy, reading nook indoors, complete with plenty of plush seating, books galore, and a large flat screen television.
The gourmet kitchen offers state of the art appliances, gleaming hardwood floors, and more than enough space for the master chef of the group to whip up something delicious! The dining table sits just on the other side of the pristine white counter tops, complete with five chairs and an elongated bench on one side for plenty of seating. Enjoy your meals as you keep warm by the light of the beautiful fireplace in the dining area, or enjoying the light breeze that streams in through the open glass doors.
Each of the bedrooms in this lovely home offers superb interior design, and a warm, comfortable place for you to lay your head at night. The master bedroom offers a lavish king-sized bed, while each of the three guest bedrooms offers a queen. Each bedroom is outfitted with bright and striking décor, featuring vibrant colors and luxuriously soft bedding.
The East End of the Hamptons is known for unsurpassed luxury and class, offering visitors the chance to learn what it’s like to live the high life. From nature preserves and museums to some of the best cocktail spots around, you’ll never run out of things to do and see! Head out to one of the esteemed vineyards in the area, and try a glass of cool rosé while looking out over the gorgeous greenery around you. Make your way to one of the Hamptons’ beautiful beaches, and stroll along the coast, discovering hidden coves and marveling at the incredible oceanfront mansions along the way. As the sun sinks down in the sky, make sure you explore all the delicious, upscale restaurants in the area, and then head to a trendy bar to hear a local band while you have a drink or two before heading back to your own private paradise!
With the perfect mix between private luxury and ample activity, this gorgeously modern home will prove to be the perfect getaway for your week in the Hamptons!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
1 hour and 15 minutes by car (JFK), 40 minutes by car (ISP)
Views of the pool and lush greenery around you!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hampton Theater Company (12 minute walk) - If you're lucky enough to be in town during their season, make sure you catch a show at this wonderful local company!
- Pontoon Paddler (6 minutes) - Take. a leisurely cruise through sparkling waters, enjoying the serenity of the Hamptons in style.
- Brew Crew Cycles (20 minutes) - This is the absolute best way to discover all the new and trendy breweries on the East End!
- Long Island Sky Diving Center (25 minutes) - Experience the thrill of skydiving surrounded by the beauty of the Hamptons!
- Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club (10 minutes) - The course at Hampton Hills offers challenging play, and reflects and inherent respect for the natural beauty of the East End of Long Island.
Places of Interest
- Quogue Wildlife Reserve (3 minutes) - This serene, hidden gem is an idyllic spot to go for a leisurely walk and enjoy nature.
- Ponquogue Beach (15 minutes) - Featuring a shady pavilion and a. bar and grill with tasty snacks, this beach is perfect for families!
- Splish Splash (25 minutes) - Voted one of the best water parks in America, you're sure to have an outstanding day at Splish Splash!
- Paumanok Vineyards (20 minutes) - This family-owned vineyard consists of 77 gorgeous acres. Gaze out over the beautiful views while enjoying a cool, delicious glass of wine.
- Stone Creek Inn (7 minutes) - This premiere dining destination in the Hamptons rests inside a beautifully renovated historic building, and offers deliciously authentic French cuisine.
Escape from the hustle and bustle
This house is nothing short of incredible. While the aesthetic of the home is very modern, it was so comfortable and inviting. The living and dining rooms have floor-to-ceiling sliding doors that that create the perfect indoor/outdoor living experience, with a view of the poolside and gorgeously manicured lawn. One evening, we enjoyed a chef (recommended by the owner) who came into the home to prepare a meal for our group. Unfortunately, the rain kept us from completely enjoying the other outdoor spaces, including another private deck on the second floor and rooftop deck that provided a 360 view of the charming village of Quogue. This home was the ideal escape from the hustle and bustle. ”