Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
**Please note that smoking and pets are NOT allowed at this property**
Nestled in the heart of the secluded Blue Mountain Beach area, this spectacular four-bedroom home offers a classic, rustic escape in beautiful Santa Rosa. Sitting on 2300 square feet just a three-minute stroll from white sandy beaches, this combination of luxury and location can’t be beat!
This traditional beach house offers a spacious open floor plan, accentuated by the lofty ceilings and soft pastel hues of the décor. The expansive layout contains the living, dining and kitchen areas, all complete with light wooden finishes that bring an air of rusticity to your ocean paradise. The plush, white sofas in the living room create the perfect spot for a light afternoon nap, or a night spent enjoying a movie with your family and friends. The master chef of the group will love the gourmet kitchen, complete with gleaming granite countertops and stainless steel appliances that will help you whip up a hearty meal! Enjoy your meals as a family in the elegant dining area, where a delicate chandelier
Offering accommodations for up to ten guests, each bedroom offers supreme luxury, but with a relaxed, tropical flair. This home has two lavish master suites, each featuring king-sized beds and private, spacious bathrooms. In the third bedroom you’ll find yet another king-sized bed, and the final room contains two sets of bunk beds, perfect for the kids! Each bed is lovingly adorned with high thread count sheets to ensure you unsurpassed comfort.
Your personal paradise is one of few homes in the neighborhood that has its own private pool, so make sure you take advantage of it at every opportunity! After a long, hot day at the beach, take a refreshing dip in the cool water, or doze peacefully on one of the numerous chaises on the patio. If you’re in the mood for a casual barbecue, fire up the state of the art grill and enjoy your burgers and hotdogs poolside!
This charming home is located in the serene Lakeside Community of Blue Mountain Beach, and is a quick walk or bike ride away to numerous delicious local restaurants and boutique shops. Take advantage of this amazing proximity, and spend your days exploring this laidback beachside town! Head down to the beach, just a three-minute walk away, and cast out a line, or splash in the waves to your heart’s content. On a rainy day, every community on 30A has a collection of eclectic local shops, just waiting for you to explore. If the heat gets to be too much, just down the street you’ll find the Blue Mountain Beach Creamery, one of the best ice cream joints in town! If you want to venture outside of the area, Grayton Beach, Seaside, Panama City Beach, and Destin are all just short drives away. With so much to see and do, you’ll never run into a dull moment!
Escape from reality, and let Blue Heaven make all your dreams come true!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2300 square feet
King, King, King, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
45 minutes by car
Views of the charming neighborhood around you!
Activities of Interest
- YOLO Board and Bike - Come visit your one stop shop for paddleboards, longboards, kayaks, beach gear, and so much more!
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC - Featuring inshore fishing tours and guided duck hunts, this family-owned company offers fun for the whole family.
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides - Take a guided trail ride through beautiful, lush forest and gulf-side scenery.
- Captain Harry's Coastal Adventures - Whether you're trying to land the catch of a lifetime, or just enjoy a serene boat ride on the water, Captain Harry is the guide for you!
- Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club - Hugging the sugar-white, sandy beaches of South Walton, this exquisite club provides guests with access to championship-level golf and fine dining.
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach - This gorgeous home is just a three minute walk to white, pristine, sandy beaches!
- Grayton Beach State Park - Discover the multiple nature trails and the lovely beaches at this amazing state park.
- Grayton Beer Company - Relax for an afternoon at this local brewery, offering delicious flights and an entertaining taproom.
- The Red Bar - Tucked away inside an old general store, this casual hangout spot offers Southern-inspired fare and live music.
- Chanticleer Eatery - Burgers, sandwiches, and more are served at this cozy joint, with an outdoor patio and a laid back ambience!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet