Park City, Utah
Luxury Deer Valley Condo
Luxury Deer Valley Condo
Treat yourself to a stay at this spectacular condo located in one of the most luxurious addresses in Deer Valley, complete with stunning views, premier accommodations, and a five-star resort beyond your wildest dreams! This two-bedroom condo rests on 1400 square feet, and offers great proximity to all the amazing adventure that Park City has to offer and comes with top tier service and a host of luxury amenities.
The spacious design of your home away from home creates an earthy, natural atmosphere, accentuated by the rustic wooden furniture and finishes that decorate the space. The common area boasts an open floor plan, containing the living room, dining table, and kitchen. In the living room you’ll find a plush, cushioned sofa, facing a massive flat screen television and a grand stone fireplace, creating the perfect spot to keep warm with your family after a long day on the slopes! The kitchen area offers a beautiful, pristine breakfast bar area with barstools where you can enjoy a hot cup of coffee. The kitchen comes well equipped with modern amenities, should you choose to stay in for the night, but don’t forget to take advantage of the delicious, top-notch restaurants that you’ll find in Park City.
Each of the two bedrooms in this beautiful space comes with resort-quality linens, and en suite bathrooms for the utmost privacy. The master suite contains a lavish, king-sized bed, while the other contains two equally comfortable queen-sized beds. When you’re done with adventure for the day, both of these rooms will offer a welcome respite from the thrills of the day.
Nestled within the Wasatch Mountains of Utah, this resort offers a world-class setting, where alpine-covered slopes, refined luxury, and first-class service combine to create an experience like no other. During your stay, you’ll enjoy exclusive ski-in/ski-out access to the legendary Deer Valley Resort, a private ski beach and Ski Valet. When you’re not swooping down the slopes, relax your muscles in the sauna, steam room, or whirlpool, or take a refreshing dip in the split-level infinity pool. When the sun sinks down in the sky and it’s time for dinner, this Park City resort offers an array of noteworthy fining experiences, and butler service to your room whenever you need it. Take advantage of the complimentary hotel shuttle to Park City Mountain and other local attractions.
During your stay, you’ll encounter magnificent scenery, impeccable service, and accommodations that are far superior to any other resort. Create a unique vacation experience at this extraordinary condo!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1400 square feet
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
45 minutes by car
Please note there is a mandatory $500 service fee due at time of check-in that includes 2 midweek cleanings. Payment will be made directly at the resort.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- All Seasons Adventures - All Seasons is the most experienced outdoor adventure provider in the area,, offering thrill after thrill!
- Utah Outdoor Adventures - Take a private, customized snowshoe tour through the woods, a whitewater rafting excursion down the river, or so much more!
- Alpine Coaster - Thrill seekers, meet your match at Utah's largest Alpine Coaster!
- Utah Pro Fly Fishing Tours - Come get your fly fishing fix, and enjoy some spectacular views in the process!
- Exclusive Excursions - Join Exclusive Excursions for a customized sightseeing tour through the majestic mountains and natural beauty of Park City!
Places of Interest
- HIstoric Main Street - Park City is a unique blend of the old and new, with hosts of options for fine dining and luxury shopping.
- Deer Valley Resort - Spend a day out on the slopes at one of the top rated ski resorts in the country!
- Egyptian Theater - If you're in the area, make sure you check their website for live performances, including comedy shows, concerts, and so much more!
- Big Cottonwood Canyon - This wilderness range offers a limitless range of recreation for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Riverhorse on Main - One of the most distinguished restaurants in Park City, Riverhorse on Main is lauded as one of North America's top culinary destinations!
Summer in Deer Valley is glorious if you love hiking, fly fishing and mountain biking, A fantastic venue in the ultra exclusive St.Regis with all the amenities you could imagine including champagne at sunset, butler service, and free shuttle service into the town.This condo is just what you would expect from an exclusive and renown resort. We loved it and highly recommend. ”
St Regis offers all the comfort for the ski enthusiast. The apartment is comfortable for 6 people maximum ideal kitchen. The most delicious is the ski buttler friendly and very willing to help. The transport service is very slow so I recommend rented car only take into account that it would cost $ 30 to park per day . The extremely friendly owner, wonderful hot chocolate afternoons. I will definitely return.”
Gorgeous property with ski-in ski-out access
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this spacious and beautifully appointed condo. The skiing experience is very coddling and includes on-site lift ticket counter, rental shop, ski valet service (love the pre-warmed boots!), and shuttle service to both the town and ski area of Park City. Extra perks include butler service, 'happy hour' champagne receptions, and s'mores outside on the patio each evening. Joel (the owner) was readily accessible and very helpful both prior to and during our trip. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility