Water Mill, New York
Visit this charming 2,400 square foot, three bedroom cottage just minutes from all that the Hamptons have to offer!
This home is filled with character. The light-filled living room is decorated with modern furniture, giving a chic updated look to an older home. This space flows into the kitchen where you will again find modern appliances mixed into an old New York, traditional kitchen. There is a breakfast nook off to the side looking out to the lush grounds.
The secluded formal dining room has seating for up to six and has large windows bringing natural light through, making it inviting for guests at any time of day. There is also separate outdoor access from this room.
The second floor features all three bedrooms, one with a Queen sized bed, one with a Full sized bed and one with two Twin beds. Each bedroom is decorated in crisp whites and has natural light pouring through.
The lower level of the home is used as a media area with open recreational space. Some of the many outdoor amenities included are a heated pool, spacious herringbone pattern brick patio, a fire pit and converted detached garage equipped with large screen television and wet bar.
With plenty of indoor and outdoor space, this cottage is the perfect quaint retreat at any time of year!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
Queen, Full, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP) - 1 hour by car
John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) - 2 hours by car
Pool house and green
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sail Montauk - Enjoy an exhilarating sail on the waters of Montauk in a private sailboat.
- Deep Hollow Ranch - Take a horseback ride to the beach.
- Take tours and sample wines at the numerous vineyards and wineries of the Hamptons.
Places of Interest
- Water Mill - Located in the midst of all that the Hamptons have to offer!
- Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center - This destination features one of the largest all-living coral reef displays in this hemisphere.
- Montauk Point State Park - Visit this destination for beautiful views, and snap a picture with it's famous lighthouse.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet