Windsor Hills Retreat
Windsor Hills Retreat
Treat your family to the vacation of a lifetime at this charming three-bedroom villa, resting on 2400 square feet in the stupendous Windsor Hills Resort! The thrills of Disney and Orlando’s other theme parks are only two miles away from your front door, but this sensational villa will make your stay magical all on its own!
The exquisite living spaces at your home away from home offer a classic style of décor, making you feel as though you’re in the lap of luxury as soon as you step inside. The living room is characterized by beautiful leather sofas and elegant wooden finishes, giving you a little taste of rusticity during your time in Orlando. The well-appointed kitchen sits just off this space, offering gleaming granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, sure to make preparing dinner a breeze! Enjoy a casual cup of coffee at the breakfast bar or the sunny nook just off the kitchen, or settle down for a more formal meal at the refined dining table with seating for six.
This one-story home features three spacious bedrooms for you to enjoy, including two master suites. Each master suite offers expansive king-sized beds and attached, pristine bathrooms. The little ones will love the third bedroom, decorated with a Toy Story theme, and offering a bunk bed, as well as a twin trundle. Each room contains a flat screen television for each guest’s own personal use.
Even with all the wonder and thrills Orlando’s parks have to offer, your sensational villa offers you more than enough entertainment to keep you occupied on a day or night spent at home. Have a casual, family movie night in the private home theater, featuring surround sound and stadium-style seating. Let your competitive side out in the state of the art game room, featuring an eclectic mix of arcade games from classics like Pac-Man to Pump it Up Fiesta Dance. With options like this, there will never be a dull moment!
Between the breathtaking views, the fabulous amenities and the multiple opportunities to have fun with your family, Windsor Hills Resort is the perfect destination for the magical family vacation of your dreams! Windsor Hills is one of the most luxurious resorts in the area, and conveniently located so you can enjoy all the fun of theme parks and then return back to your opulent paradise. With the incredible Disney World, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and so much more just 15 minutes away, you’re sure to have a spectacular time! Windsor Hills offers you wonderful, resort-style amenities you won’t be able to get enough of. Lounge the day away at the double Olympic-sized pool, complete with a thrilling spiral waterslide and hot tub. The clubhouse offers a billiards table and a video arcade that the kids will just love, and you’ll even have access to a free, in-house movie theater! If you’re looking to get active, Windsor Hills offers tennis courts, a basketball court and sand volleyball court for sportier guests, and a fitness center if you want to get a workout in! You’ll have taxi shuttle bus service to all of the parks and shops, making it easy to go back and forth during your stay.
Make your next vacation the best one yet in this amazing Windsor Hills Resort home!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, King, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
30 minutes by car
Windsor Hills Resort views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional pool heating fee - $25 per day
Activities of Interest
- Reunion Resort Golf Course - Golf at Reunion Resort is unlike anywhere else in the world. In fact, it’s the only place where you'll find Signature Design courses by three of golf’s greatest legends: Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer.
- Disney Springs - This is your one-stop shop for all things Disney! Explore the magical and signature shops, as well as the high-end, luxury shops!
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course - Take the kids out for a round on a fantastic, Disney-themed miniature golf course!
- Orlando Balloon Rides - Take off on a three to four hour fun-filled balloon adventure, soaring over the sights and attractions of Orlando.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park - Visit Orlando's newest attraction, a 15-acre outdoor adventure park with more thrilling and exhilarating activities than you could imagine!
Places of Interest
- Walt Disney World - Explore the most magical place on Earth!
- Universal Studios - If you're a movie buff who's looking for some adventure, Universal Studios is the place to be!
- Epcot - Eat your way around the world at this amazing and international-themed Disney park!
- Disney's Boardwalk - Visit this magical village on the water, with numerous shops, restaurants and nightlife for you to explore!
- Forte - This delicious, refined Italian restaurant is located right inside the resort, with authentic fare and an extensive wine list.