Lakeview Mountain Retreat
Lakeview Mountain Retreat
This tranquil townhome sits on over 19 acres of scenic, mountainside woodlands within Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort. Just steps away from the beach, this 1,900 square foot, four bedroom property is a great getaway for any time of year!
This townhome has a beautiful open Great Room which includes a living space, kitchen and dining area. The area is decorated with luxurious mountain inspired furniture with a rustic vibe where the living space features leather couches and wood accents. The vaulted ceilings and open concept space allow for guests to be able to visit with each other even when they’re spread out between the living room, kitchen and dining table. Large floor to ceiling sliding doors in the Great Room offer access to the balcony where you can enjoy views of the lake and surrounding mountains!
The kitchen has been recently renovated and has all new, updated appliances. The new features flow with the overall look of the home with wood cabinets and walls. There is bar seating for two at the island and a dining table off to the side seats ten.
This townhome features three bedrooms with King sized beds, one bedroom with two Queen sized beds and an additional open loft that has a Full sized bed as well as a Twin sized bed. Each bedroom has a television and the ability to bring in natural light from the large windows throughout the home.
This South Tahoe property features all of the hotel amenities that can be enjoyed at The Lakeland Village & Mountain Resort. You will find two pools, two hot tubs, a snack bar, private beach, and a pier just steps out your door.
Minutes from the resort, you can enjoy water activities such as windsurfing and sailing, hiking, mountain biking and championship golf. During the winter you will be located just one mile down the road from Heavenly Ski Resort where you can partake in world-class skiing and snowboarding! Gourmet dining and other activities are constantly available in Lake Tahoe.
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Queen
13 guests maximum
Reno International Airport (RNO) - 1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Lake Tahoe Airport (TVL) - 10 minutes by car
Ski or Beach, mountain retreat
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Lake Tahoe Boat Rides - These licensed captains will provide your family with hours of entertainment out on the beautiful waters of Lake Tahoe.
- Lake Tahoe Balloons - Lake Tahoe Balloons proudly presents one of the most beautiful and unique hot air adventures in the world!
- Tahoe Trout Farm - A wonderful and family friendly place to bring your kids fishing for the first time!
- Heavenly Valley Scenic Gondola Ride - The views of the valley and mountains below are incredible from the top of the world!
Places of Interest
- Vikingsholm - Located in Emerald Bay at Lake Tahoe, this magnificent castle is a unique blend of nature's spectacular beauty and man's architectural ingenuity.
- Sierra-at-Tahoe - Located 12 miles west of South Lake Tahoe, with 2000 acres of trail and tree skiing and snowboarding. Snowtoys and tubing for the entire family.
- Heavenly Ski Resort