Quartier Latin Flat
Named after the St-Germain-des-Prés Church, the neighborhood spreads all around, on both 6th & 7th arrondissements located on the Left Bank of Paris. This neighborhood is legendary! It has largely contributed to forge the Parisian identity and the city’s international renown. Indeed, since the Enlightenment, St-Germain-des-Prés has been a place for intellectuals and for people to debate about politics and arts. For instance, the Café Procope, which is the oldest one in Paris, was the headquarter of revolutionaries…
But St-Germain-des-Prés is also about finding inspiration. Numerous artists have settled in this neighborhood: writers, painters, fashion designers … In St-Germain-des-Prés, you can stand on the square Sartre & Beauvoir, taste the famous Rykiel Sandwich Club at the Café de Flore, and you may even chance upon Karl Lagerfeld, a real ‘germanopratin’.
This typical Parisian apartment located on Boulevard Saint Germain in the "Quartier Latin", one of the best area in Paris.
This 80 square meters apartment is on the 5th floor (access through lift), it has 2 good size bedrooms, located on the quiet side of the street. They feature big windows and full of natural light. The living room, which is also a dining room has high ceilings and features a lovely large skylight. There is one bathroom and a separate toilet. The kitchen is fully equipped and very functional.
Enjoy Paris from one of the most lively and traditional neighborhoods, welcome to Saint Germain!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 861 square feet
Queen and Twin
4 guests maximum
Airport Charles de Gaule
40 minutes by car
Views of Saint Germain neighborhood
Activities of Interest
- Stroll around the Luxemburg Garden - This “jardin à la française” located on the Left Bank of the French capital is the favorite spot of joggers, Parisians seeking a bit of coolness or people wishing to play tennis or “Pétanque” (Boule Game).
- Visist the Saint-Severin Church, Saint Julien Le Pauvre Church and the museum of Middles Ages Mauber.
- Paris Left Bank walking tour - If you join this free tour organized by locals, you will understand the spirit of the Left Bank and even more: the Left Bank way of life!
Places of Interest
- Les Deux Magots - Located just in front of the church this traditional café is an emblem of the first half of the XIX century. It has now become a real institution for Parisians. Go out there and you will definitely enjoy the Sunday morning brunch.
- Do not miss Le Procope, although it is discrete, it is the oldest café in Paris (dates back to 1686): there you can eat traditional French food surrounded by historical manuscripts in a unique intellectual atmosphere.
- Notre Dame cathedral is within walking distance.
We had an incredible stay with a wonderful host. Richard was extremely gracious and we would highly recommend his location and flat!!!”
Paris is always Paris
Very nice apartment located in a beautiful neighborhood.”
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet