Vidanta Riviera Maya Grand Bliss Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Vidanta Riviera Maya Grand Bliss Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite
Spend a week in paradise clearing your mind of the pressures of the real world at the exquisite Riviera Maya Grand Bliss. This luxurious two-bedroom, 1800 square foot suite combines tropical décor and modern elegance to create a fantastic atmosphere for everyone. The vibrant colors and polished style of this condo will keep you refreshed and relaxed for the entirety of your stay!
The Grand Bliss blends modern luxuries with natural wonder, providing guests with the opportunity to experience the beauty of the Yucatan jungle in perfect comfort. A marvel of contemporary design, this gorgeous condo offers a spacious main layout that encompasses the living, dining and kitchen areas. This entire space is filled with rustic, wooden finishes that give a natural elegance to the condo. Combine this with the colorful, authentic artwork you find on the walls, and you’ve got true, exotic luxury reflective of the beautiful Riviera Maya! As the sun starts to sink down in the sky, head out to your private terrace, and rejuvenate in your personal plunge pool as you gaze out at the beautiful hues of the sunset.
This gorgeous condo offers two sensational bedrooms that will help lull you straight to sleep after a long day spent splashing among the waves. The master bedroom offers just as much elegance as the rest of the suite, complete with a lavish, king-sized bed and connecting to a pristine master bath with a large Jacuzzi tub. The other room is just as luxurious as the master, offering two full-sized beds.
The Grand Bliss resort offers a spectacular oasis tucked away in the heat of the Yucatan jungle, effortlessly blending refined contemporary style with rugged natural beauty. Enjoy your choice of immaculate pools, or azure Caribbean waters at this uniquely restorative retreat. During your stay, you’ll love heading down to the pristine, undisturbed beaches, lounging at the Riviera Maya’s exclusive beach club and enjoying the crash of the nearby waves. Days spent at the Beach Club are filled with multiple kids’ activities to keep the young ones busy, refreshingly cool waters, and flavorful Spanish tapas and cocktails from El Chiringuito restaurant, sitting just next-door. Golfers will love the Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, with its challenging landscape, entrenched in the tropical, rugged wilderness of the Riviera.
For those looking for additional adventures, there are a variety of on and off resort experiences awaiting you! Riviera Maya is considered the capital of Mexico’s eco-tourism, where you can explore the mysteries of cenotes, or swim with whale sharks in the Caribbean Sea. The Caribbean is known for its beautiful turquoise waters, and contains numerous colorful reefs that make for great snorkeling and scuba diving. Away from the water, be sure to visit Tulum or Chichen Itza, two massive Mayan cities and some of Mexico’s most popular tourist destinations. For help arranging any trips away from the resort, simply visit the travel concierge!
Enjoy your stay in the Riviera Maya, complete with luxury and tropical elegance galore!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Cancún International Airport - CUN
30 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%).
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Jack Nicklaus Golf Course - This onsite course provides a masterful blending of natural and historical influences, designed to take advantage of the rich, tropical landscape.
- Barrakuda Scuba Mexico (25 minute drive) - Dive in, and swim amongst the turtles, sting rays, squid, and so much more!
- Aventuras Mayas (25 minute drive) - This tour company creates unique and unforgettable experiences, whether you're scuba diving or exploring Mayan ruins!
- Dolphin Discovery Puerto Aventuras (40 minute drive) - This unique experience allows you to spend time with these incredible animals in their natural habitat!
- Xplor Park (25 minute drive) - This incredible adventure park offers you the opportunity to soar above the jungle and enjoy spectacular vistas of the nature below!
Places of Interest
- Tulum and Chichen Itza (1 hour/2 hour drive) - Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding these amazing Mayan ruins!
- Rio Secreto (35 minute drive) - Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person!
- Quinta Avenida (25 minute drive) - Stroll down this lively street, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants,
- Akumal Beach (50 minute drive) - This gorgeous, serene beach is popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Cafe Antoinette (30 minute drive) - Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, this charming cafe is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility