The Magic Villa at Reunion
The Magic Villa at Reunion
This sensational vacation villa offers luxury and hidden magical surprises at every turn. Featuring nine bedrooms and boasting 7000 square feet, this home is the perfect base for your next family vacation to Disney! The exquisite Reunion Resort offers plenty of five star amenities while still offering all the comforts of home creating a unique experience that can’t be missed!
As soon as you step inside, this magnificent villa will take your breath away. The spacious foyer leads you toward the living and kitchen areas, where the open floor plan and massive windows will provide you with stunning views of the pool. You’ll love the way the pristine and polished layout is accentuated by the elegant dark wooden finishes and bright pops of color. Look forward to lounging on the comfortable leather sofas in the living room as you watch your favorite movie on the expansive, 70-inch television. When it’s time for dinner, the fully equipped kitchen offers all you need to prepare delicious homemade meals for you and your family, including stainless steel appliances and plenty of space for multiple cooks to help out in the kitchen. Snack casually at the spacious breakfast bar, or take your meals together at the elegant dining table with seating enough for 16.
This home offers not one, but seven lavish master suites, each featuring a king-sized bed. In each suite, you’ll find modern and minimalist décor, creating a chic and restful atmosphere that will help to lull you straight to sleep after a long day at the parks. Each king bedroom comes with access to a polished, en suite bathroom, complete luxury amenities and ample, gleaming counter space, allowing you to primp to your heart’s desire. Your kids will adore the final two bedrooms, equipped with bunk beds and each custom-designed with entertainment in mind. One features a Harry Potter theme, giving you the feeling you’ve finally received your Hogwarts letter, while the other is beautifully decorated and fit for a princess! The kids will spend their time heading back and forth between their residences and the spectacular secret kid’s zone, complete with motion-activated talking pictures!
Up on the second floor, there’s even more entertainment to discover. This home features two state of the art game rooms, each decked out in brilliant colors, and offering numerous arcade games, a pool table, an air hockey table, and so much more! As the day winds down, host a casual movie night in your private theater room, which features a 110-inch projection screen, surround sound, and plush, leather recliners. There’s even a wet bar and wine cooler, where the adults can grab a quick beverage before the movie begins!
When you’re not exploring the magic of the parks in Orlando, spend your days refreshing and relaxing by your patio by your private pool. This pool boasts resort-style amenities, but it’s all yours! Complete with a spillover spa, lazy river, water cannon, and even an exquisite island lounge area, your family will have plenty of space to soak up the sun. Whether you’re floating in the pool, grilling in the summer kitchen, or gazing at the sunset by the fire pit, you and your family will enjoy every minute of the day!
Between the breathtaking views, the fabulous amenities and the multiple opportunities to have fun with your family, Reunion Resort is the perfect destination for the magical family vacation of your dreams! Reunion is one of the most luxurious resorts in the area, and conveniently located so you can enjoy all the fun of theme parks and then return back to your opulent paradise. Disney, Universal, Island of Adventures, and more are all just 15 minutes away! Reunion also offers your resort amenities such as eight community pools, six exclusive dining options, a fitness center, children’s activities, and a rejuvenating boutique spa. This magical dreamland awaits you, so book your stay today!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
9 bedrooms, 12 baths, 7000 square feet, 651 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, Other, and Other
24 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
30 mins by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Optional hot tub & pool heat is $50 per day between November 1st and April 30th. During other months, it's $25 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Orlando Balloon Rides - Enjoy a tranquil hour floating above the many different sights and attractions of the Orlando area!
- Celebration Golf Club - This championship course that features a park-like atmosphere with a natural wetland environment.
- Kennedy Space Center - Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is where rockets launch and inspiration begins at Florida’s gateway to space!
- Green Meadows Petting Farm - Orlando’s family-oriented petting farm lets children of all ages milk cows, feed the animals, take a hay ride, tour the farm on their big green train plus pony rides for small children.
- Celebration Bike Rental - The perfect way to experience the amazing town of Celebration!
Places of Interest
- Walt Disney World - Come explore all the wonderful parks at the most magical place on Earth!
- Disney's Boardwalk - Stroll along Disney's BoardWalk during the day to explore the unusual shops and restaurants, and revel in its nightlife when the sun goes down.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports - Visit this incredible sports complex. If you come during spring, don't miss out on Spring Training!
- Eleven at Reunion Resort - Enjoy a luxurious dinner while overlooking the rooftop pool and spectacular golf course!
- Chocolate Kingdom - An interactive journey that uncovers how chocolate transforms from the bean into the creamy, dreamy chocolate bar!