Heavenly Tahoe Lakeview Mountain Home
Lake Tahoe is simply one of the most beautiful places on earth. Its crystal clear waters, surrounding majestic mountains, and spectacular weather beacons visitors from all over the world partake in its splendor. If you enjoy the outdoors, there are few places on earth that offer as many activities.
Our home was completely renovated in 2010 in a "modern rustica" style and features hardwood floors, granite countertops, gas stove, stainless steel appliances, WiFi, LED flatscreen TVs in all rooms, luxury bedding and linens, and comfortable accomodations for 10. Perhaps the most amazing feature of the home is the unobstructed west view of Lake Tahoe. From all 3 floors in the home, the view of the lake is simply mesmerizing. Watching the sunset over the lake from the (professionally maintained) hot tub on the second floor deck is truly a spiritual experience.
Condo with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport - RNO
1 hr by car
Sunset over Lake Tahoe is absolutely STUNNING.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour - See Lake Tahoe’s most beautiful spot from above on a 10-minute Emerald Bay helicopter flight.
- El Dorado Wine Country Tour - Accompanied by a wine guide, you’ll enjoy visits to six wineries, where tastings are included at the first three!
- South Lake Tahoe Parasailing - If you’re looking for a little summertime adventure on the water, a Lake Tahoe parasailing experience is the ideal way to enjoy the natural beauty of this alpine region!
- Tahoe Adventure Company - Tahoe Adventure Company offers kayak and stand up paddle board rentals and delivery service in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee.
- Tahoe Whitewater Tours - Get ready for the most memorable river experience possible!
Places of Interest
- Heavenly Ski Resort - Discover a Lake Tahoe, California ski resort that is one of the most unique snowsports destinations on the planet!
- Lake Tahoe - Known for its beaches and ski resorts, make sure you visit this gorgeous natural lake!
- Tahoe Rim Trail - Grab your boots and access the stunning backcountry of the Tahoe region on foot!
- Emerald Bay State Park - This spectacular bay in Lake Tahoe is surrounded by incredible hiking trails.
- Lone Eagle Grille - At Lone Eagle Grille, you'll find a dining experiences set against the spectacular backdrop of Lake Tahoe and our private beach.
We spent a white Christmas at this beautiful property! Thank you Tim for your hospitality ”