Retreat to a luxury estate like no other, surrounded by lush greenery as far as the eye can see. This three-bedroom mansion is nestled on 5000 square feet in beautiful Odessa, and offers you the chance to escape from the bustle of the real world and experience the serenity and elegance afforded to you at this incredible home.
As you enter through the front door, you’ll be struck by the classic style and sophistication that exudes from every inch of the interiors. Step into the main foyer, and stride under the delicate chandelier to the main living spaces of the home, where you’ll find upscale, regal furnishings reminiscent of a palace. Natural sunlight streams in through the open windows, glancing off the gleaming hardwood floors and bathing the entire open floor plan in a soft glow that brightens up the atmosphere tremendously. In the main living room, lounge back in one of the plush, leather sofas and enjoy quality time with your family, or snuggle close to the warm fireplace when the nights get a bit cooler. You’ll also find a slightly quieter, second living room, which offers a cozy spot where you can take an afternoon nap after a day spent exploring the delightful city of Odessa.
The master chef of the group will delight in the excess and modernity found in the gourmet kitchen, the perfect spot to whip up a scrumptious home cooked meal. The large, center island rests underneath yet another lovely chandelier, and offers ample space to prepare something spectacular. Take advantage of the state of the art appliances afforded to you, and dine on your delicious creation in the attached dining room. This dining table is nestled in a sunny nook, where you can gaze out upon the vast expanse of gorgeous scenery as you enjoy your meal.
This exquisite estate offers three sensational bedrooms, each equipped with luxurious beddings that are sure to lull you straight to sleep at night. The lavish master bedroom comes with a huge king-sized bed, as well as access to a small private deck, where you can enjoy the sunset or a cool glass of wine before bed. The master bath is pristine and spacious, with a massive walk-in shower and a delightful soaking tub that will relax and refresh you. The other two bedrooms are decorated in the same, regal manner and offer queen-sized beds along with attached baths to ensure maximum privacy.
The outdoor living at this home offers just as much charm and comfort as the inside. As you step out to the backyard, your eyes will fall on a spacious patio that holds an oversized pool, attached hot tub, and an outdoor fire pit for your enjoyment. Just beyond sits a gorgeous lake, making for splendid views that you’ll enjoy all day long. Spend your days splashing in the cool water, napping serenely in the sun, or enjoying the shade as you take your meal at the covered outdoor dining area. This shaded area offers ample, cushioned seating and décor just as exquisite as indoors. When the sun goes down, make sure you take advantage of the fire pit, and enjoy the magnificent colors of the sun sinking down in the sky.
Odessa offers you and your guests a tranquil and gorgeous spot to escape from the real world, and get lost in a lush, impossibly green wonderland. There are numerous golf courses in the area, so don’t forget to pack your clubs! During your stay, there will ample opportunity for outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, horseback riding, and so much more! If you’re traveling with children, there are plenty of great interactive activities to partake in at Old McMickey’s Farm. If you’re in the mood for a night on the town, Tampa is only 30 minutes away and has delicious restaurants and entertaining nightlife for you to enjoy!
Enjoy a week at this marvelous oasis in Odessa!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Tampa international Airport (TPA), St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport (PIE)
30 minutes by car
Exquisite southern plantation views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Eagles Golf Club - Offering two championship golf courses, The Lakes and The Forest, this breathtaking course challenges all who enter.
- West Coast Morgans, Inc. - Offering trail rides as well as camps and classes, this company offers a great way to get in touch with nature through horseback riding.
- Reel Adventures Fishing Charters - Whether you're a professional or a first-time angler, Captain Hagaman will show you a great time on the water!
- Suncoast Trail - This trail runs parallel to the Suncoast Highway and offers scenic views of the area.
Places of Interest
- Big Storm Brewing Company - Consistently brewing delicious and innovative craft beers, this spectacular brewery is worth a stop!
- Golden Spirit Alpaca Ranch - Spend a day full of family fun getting up close and personal with these amazing animals!
- Old McMickey's Farm - Visit this unique and interactive farm experience. This is the perfect activity if you're looking for some family fun!
- Tampa, FL - Tampa is just a quick 30 minutes away, so visit for an exciting day filled with exploring!
- Craft Street Kitchen - This casual eatery offers artisanal dishes that are sure to delight you to no end!