Landmark Resort of Cozumel - 2 Bedroom Residence with Ocean View (503)
Landmark Resort of Cozumel - 2 Bedroom Residence with Ocean View (503)
As one of the most unique and spectacular getaways in Cozumel, The Landmark of Cozumel is a privileged sanctuary of privacy, exclusivity and incomparable beauty.
Experience the stunning magnificence of Cozumel at a one-of-a-kind oceanfront resort overlooking Dzul Ha Reef, with pristine stretches of white sand extending in both directions along the Caribbean shoreline.
Landmark's upscale ocean view residences were meticulously designed to deliver unsurpassed luxury and relaxation which exceed the finest residences in Cancun or Riviera Maya. Each residence is a study in comfort and elegance, with extraordinary design touches, amenities and a private balcony offering uninterrupted Caribbean views.
Escaping to The Landmark Resort of Cozumel transports you to a privileged enclave of privacy, luxury and exhilaration. You’ve arrived at one of the most unique and spectacular resorts in the Caribbean, where warm, clear ocean waters cleanse away stress and the laid-back pace of life fills you with a sense of peace and tranquility.
Your home away from home has been meticulously appointed with five-star amenities to inspire every sense. A lushly landscaped pool encircled by designer lounges. A state-of-the-art fitness center, where you can stay faithful to your exercise routine, and a private pier for boating charters and fishing excursions. The exclusive Money Bar Beach Club offers a VIP section for relaxing in exquisite solitude.
Whether you’re visiting Cozumel for a family vacation, romantic escape or group getaway, we invite you to explore our unparalleled guest amenities and recreational features.
Live entertainment on weekends.
Complimentary wireless internet.
Pier with boat pick-up.
Pool with sunbathing deck.
24-hour front desk and security.
Large dual elevators.
Optional daily maid service.
Unlimited purified water.
With immaculate sand and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shoreline, the exclusive beach club in The Landmark Resort of Cozumel offers guests unsurpassed beauty in a wonderfully relaxing setting.
Just a few steps from the resort, you will find The Money Bar Beach Club. This exclusive beach club is always open for breakfast and offers; excellent evening dining, 2 for 1 happy hour drink specials (5-7 pm daily), and live entertainment Thursday through Sunday night at the bar.
The breathtaking island of Cozumel awaits you! You will find that the island has limitless options ranging from beach massages to zip-lines through the jungle. Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, a trip with your best friends, a vacation with family, or even a destination wedding, you will find the amazing island of Cozumel is the perfect place.
The Landmark of Cozumel invites you to discover your unforgettable home away from home, with the infinite splendors of the Caribbean directly at your doorstep.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of The Landmark of Cozumel and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate|3 Properties
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2056 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Cozumel International Airport
6 miles / 10 kilometers to resort
Ocean Views vary.
A mandatory RESORT FEE of $35.00 per day US (taxes not included)
The resort fee includes:
Access to all amenities and facilities
On-site concierge for travel needs, dinner reservations,
recreational tours, car rentals, private tours, airplane charters.
Special access to the Money Bar restaurant & Cozumel Reefs National Park.
10% off at The Money Bar Restaurant.(Happy hour not included)
Pool cabana per request and availability.
OPTIONAL Daily Housekeeping may be scheduled for $40 per day
NOTE- *These condominiums are smoke-free.
*Pets are not allowed.
Activities of Interest
- Pepe's Grill. Considered Cozumel's finest restaurant serving Angus steaks, pastas, fresh fish and charbroiled lobster.
- El Coffee Cozumel A tempting array of fresh-baked goods and organic coffee from the Mexican highlands make this place popular with locals and visitors alike. Pies are baked fresh daily,
- Visit Baby Sea Turtle Hatching Beaches on the 'Other Side' of Cozumel
- La Cocay has a good wine list and serves Mexican craft beers. Unlike most places in Yucatán, here you can actually order a Negroni and they'll say: 'Coming right up!'
- Kinta, top rated spot putting a gourmet twist on Mexican classics, this chic bistro is one of the best restaurants on the island.
Places of Interest
- The Museo de la Isla de Cozumel presents a clear and detailed picture of the island’s flora, fauna, geography, geology and ancient Maya history.
- El Cielo Cozumel, known as "HEAVEN" is one of Cozumel's best kept secrets.. Just a a 25 minute boat ride to shallow crystal clear water as far as the eye can see. #1 Snorkel tour in Cozumel Island
- Custom Private Jeep Tour & Private Dune Buggy to Other Side of Cozumel dscover the best hidden secrets, such as caves and magnificent rock formations.
- Punta Sur Park in Cozumel, is at the southern tip of Cozumel Island, and offers an amazing exploration of Cozumel’s most spectacular ecological reservation.
- El Cedral is a small village built around the oldest Mayan ruin in Cozumel Mexico. This Mayan ruin, which functioned as a jail in the 19th century, is the oldest on the island, dating way, way back to AD 800.
Jergins family trip
Amazing accommodations and the staff was beyond fabulous!”
The Landmark Resort is really just a nice, & limited Hotel
The Landmark is NOT a Resort , rather a" hotel" with very limited amenities. The condo was very nicely laid out & furnished well, Daily maid service is an option of $40 US a day. If you don't have that , you are totally on your own with trash , clean towels (washer & dryer are available) ,no refurbishing of soap , toliet paper, etc.There is one large, nice pool for the entire hotel. The ONLY dining facility is The Money Bar, located directly across the street. If you want a drink/food while you are at the pool , it comes from the Money Bar.Unfortunately, when we arrived , the Money Bar was closed for repairs. We had to taxi to get every meal ! No restaurant, grocery, or shop of any kind is close by. You must rent a car or hire a taxi for everything. The beach across the road is tiny , but nice. We often taxied down the road to Paradise Beach ( a $18 r/t taxi, $3 p/p entry fee ,plus a mandatory $10 p/p eat/drink fee ). Be sure that The Money Bar is open before you go ! Rent a car at the airport. The hotel "offered" it for $120 per day , while you can get one at the airport for $60 a day. The staff were very nice & tried there best to accomodate us , but the Landmark was just to limited for us ! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo