Quintess Collection - Rambla Poblenou Retreat
Quintess Collection - Rambla Poblenou Retreat
Nestled on Rambla Poblenou, just a short stroll away from the beating heart of the city, this lovely three-bedroom flat offers you an oasis in the bustling streets of Barcelona. With 1400 square feet of luxury living space, this charming home provides perfect proximity to all the famous sights and hidden gems of the city!
With contemporary décor and style, the sleek, open floor plan of this home encompasses the living, dining and kitchen areas. The gleaming hardwood floors contrast starkly against the blacks and whites of the walls, accentuating the modern feel of the home. The living room offers plenty of comfortable leather seating for you and your guests, all facing a large, flat screen television for when you need a break from the rush of the city. From here, exit through sliding glass doors to your cozy balcony, situated overlooking the busy streets below. Sip slowly on a cool glass of Spanish wine as you bask in the warmth of the sun and take in all the activity below!
Everything about this amazing property makes you feel right at home, but nothing more so than the fully equipped, family style kitchen. Pristine countertops offer you ample room to prepare a delicious, home-cooked meal, and state of the art appliances are available to make the process as easy as possible! This kitchen even has a wine cooler to keep your beverages nice and crisp as you prepare for the night. When dinner is served, gather with your loved ones at the dark, polished wooden dining table, resting under a dazzling chandelier and perfectly setting the mood.
Your flat offers three spacious bedrooms that are sure to pamper and relax you after a long day of exploring the city. Each room offers a distinctly Catalonian style mixed with a regal elegance that’s fit for royalty. In each room you’ll find a plush queen-sized bed, complete with soft, luxurious linens and bedding that will keep you well rested for the entirety of your stay.
Rambla Ponlenou offers a wonderful base for exploring the charms of Barcelona. The Sant Martí district is largely residential, where you can spend your downtime seeing how the locals live, but still offers a spectacular location to all of Barcelona’s sights, as well as multiple metro stops. All the hotspots are close by, including gorgeous vistas at Barceloneta Beach and Olympic Harbour, and the iconic architecture of Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell. For the most breathtaking view of the city, make the hike up Carmel Bunker with a bottle of wine in tow, and enjoy the spectacular hues of the sunset. Make sure you explore some of Barcelona’s trendiest neighborhoods, including Gràcia and the Gothic Quarter, chock full of chic bars, local digs, and delicious tapas restaurants. When it comes to tapas, nowhere does it better than Barcelona! Make a reservation at Tickets for a more upscale meal, or head over to La Bodegueta to dine with the locals.
With its bold architecture, distinct culture, and vibrant lifestyle, your trip to Barcelona is sure to be your best vacation yet!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Barcelona–El Prat Airport - BCN
20 minutes by car
**Please note there is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee for a total of $618) associated with this property that is being added to the standard exchange fee for this booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre-arrival grocery shopping at an additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Activities of Interest
- Carmel Bunker - It's quite a hike to the top, but the views of the city from this old war bunker can't be beat!
- Picasso Museum -Learn about the origins of this famed artist, and see authentic, original works from his early years!
- La Sagrada Familia - Known as Gaudi's crowning achievement, this unfinished marvel is astounding, inside and out!
- Parc Guell - Complete with fantastic views of the city, Parc Guell offers more insight into Gaudi's architectural style.
- Barcelona Day Tours - Explore every inch of this amazing city on foot with this amazing tour company.
Places of Interest
- Gothic Quarter - Wander through the cobblestone streets,, explore the charming shops and cafes, and even catch a glimpse of the original Roman walls of the city!
- La Boqueria - This vibrant and lively market sits just off Las Ramblas, with numerous stands offering delicious treats and snacks, as well as multiple surrounding restaurants.
- Las Ramblas - Known as the most famous street in Barcelona, you'll love the exciting atmosphere found in the heart of Barcelona!
- Tickets - In Spain, tapas is the meal of choice, and you won't find more authentic or tasty dishes than at this famous tapas bar!
- Chulapio - If you're in the mood for a relaxed evening, or a spot of dessert after dinner, this cozy crepe and wine bar is just for you.
Loved this neighborhood.....so beautiful.. i would highly recommend the flat to anyone going to Barcelona!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet