This stunning, six-bedroom mountain chalet is 3400 square feet, and offers breathtaking panoramic across the dramatic landscape of the Rhone Valley. Built out of reclaimed old wood and stone, this impressive structure combines a rustic feel with contemporary luxuries. Situated on a plot of ski-in/ski-out land, there’s no better place to spend your next ski vacation!
The spacious layout of this home caters directly to families and large groups, making this chalet perfect for your next gathering. Quality interior designs and furnishings fill each space, including feather down sofas and a grand stone fireplace that further accentuates the natural feel of the home. The living room is wonderfully rustic, and spans two floors to provide you with enough space to spread out. While the mountain atmosphere prevails here, you’ll also find amazing modern amenities, such as giant plasma screen televisions and heated floors to ensure maximum levels of comfort. A second seating area is offered in this home, allowing adults and children to enjoy their time separately before coming together for dinner or a casual movie night.
The custom–built kitchen is fully outfitted with timbered finishes, giving the master chef of the group a spacious and well-equipped place to get to work! The kitchen offers state of the art appliances so your delicious creations are cooked to perfection! Enjoy your meals together at the lovely wooden dining table. After dinner, and a long day of skiing or hiking, head to the private deck to soak in the hot tub, and admire the spectacular mountain vistas. Wind down with a glass of wine, or even champagne!
On the lower ground floor, you’ll find two ensuite master bedrooms, complete with double beds that can be split to function as twin beds if necessary. Keep your clothes in a rustic, antique wardrobe, and enjoy the heated floors of the spacious master baths, complete with double sinks and power showers. The halfway floor between the master bedrooms and the living room houses two other double bedrooms. The other two bedrooms contain two twin beds, and a double and twin bed respectively.
This gorgeous chalet sits in the middle of the Four Valleys, a fabulous holiday destination in winter or in summer. Known as one of the most amazing ski areas in the world, the snow is always reliable, and all levels of skiers will be well catered to. If you’re a seasoned skier, no shortage of challenges awaits you! Nendaz itself is a family friendly resort, offering a full range of restaurants and shops for you to explore, including five star restaurants situated overlooking the dramatic mountain scenery in the area. Even if you visit in the summer, you’ll have a plethora of exciting activities available to you. The Four Valleys are the sunniest part of Switzerland, boasting 300 days of sunshine every year. Soak up the heat while hiking, swimming, paragliding, mountain biking, and so much more! If you want to venture further out, Happyland, Switzerland’s largest theme park, is just 35 minutes away, and two gorgeous golf course, Sion and Crans Montana, are 20 and 35 minutes away respectively.
This chalet is the perfect home away from home for your trip to Switzerland. Enjoy your next ski vacation surrounded by unsurpassed, rustic luxury.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3400 square feet, 316 square meters
Full, Full, Full, Full, 2x Twin, and Full + Twin
15 guests maximum
Geneva Airport - GVA
2 hours by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Montagne Magique Ski School - Great for children and adults, learn the basics at this charming ski school!
- Hiking in the Four Valleys - Route maps are available in the Nendaz tourist office to help you find the most idyllic pathways up to the top of gorgeous peaks.
- Horseback Riding - The breathtaking setting of the Four Valleys make for an unforgettable horseback riding experience!
- Alpine Paragliding - If you have a taste for adventure, soaring above this dramatic landscape will be an experience you'll never forget.
- Wine Tasting - Enjoy a visit to one of the local vineyards, wine tasting and learn about the production.
Places of Interest
- Les 4 Vallées Skiing - Prepare yourself to enjoy Switzerland's largest ski area, featuring backcountry terrain for adventurous skiers.
- The Mont-Fort - There's nothing like a sunrise or sunset from atop this gorgeous mountaintop.
- Spa des Bisses - If you're a bit sore from a day of skiing, this is the perfect place to relax and refresh!
- Cabane Balavaux - This idiliic mountain restaurants offers spectacular views and even better food!
- 7A Bar - Come enjoy delicious tapas, fine wine, and live music!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet