Located within the Golden Rectangle of Carmel-by-the-Sea, this picturesque cottage offers three bedrooms (including a generously sized Master Suite with a walk-in closet), two full baths, and 1,600 square feet of cozy, luxurious living space.
Built with attention to detail, Casa Carmela was completed in 2007. The home exudes quality with custom features including a Knotty Alder arched front door, Knotty Alder kitchen cabinets, Carmel Flagstone patio, stone fireplace, and a stainless steel outdoor gas barbecue.
Floors are finished with distressed Southern Maple plank wood, and vaulted wooden beam ceilings provide a feeling of spaciousness.
One of the best features of the home is the rear courtyard complete with a dining table, built-in fire pit, outdoor fireplace, and an outdoor kitchen, all contained within your own private zen garden.
Carmel-by-the-Sea is an unforgettable place to relax, explore, and experience cultural activities. Your home is just minutes away from the city center, offering delicious restaurants and boutique shops to discover. Nature lovers will adore the multitude of hiking trails in the area, and wine lovers will love the wineries and taking rooms that are scattered across the area.
Unwind and re-charge in this Central Coast jewel of retreats!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Monterey Regional Airport (MRY) or San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
20 minutes by car (MRY) or 2 hours by car (SFO)
Beautiful views of secluded, private garden!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Clint Eastwood's The Restaurant at Mission Ranch - Enjoy an indulgent Sunday brunch with live jazz at this eatery. Return in the evening for cocktails at the Piano Bar!
- Monterrey Bay Aquarium - Spend a day learning about the amazing aquatic wildlife at this world class aquarium.
- Scenic Road Walkway - This beautiful, easy hike starts at the end of Ocean Avenue.
- Wine Walk - Spend a day on this amazing trail, and make sure you pick up your wine passport at the Carmel Visitor Center.
- Pebble Beach Golf Course - Visit this renowned, championship level golf course.
Places of Interest
- Point Lobos State Natural Reserve - This scenic coastal area features a variety of sea animals and wildlife, hiking, diving, and a whaling museum.
- Carmel Plaza- This three level, open air shopping and dining destination is a must do for your itinerary!
- Kush Day Spa- treat yourself to massage, facial, and a variety of other pampering services
- Galante Vineyards, Scheid Vineyards, and Silvestri Vineyards - These are all fabulous tasting rooms where you can sample the region's finest wines.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet