Luxury Icelandic Villa
Luxury Icelandic Villa
This distinct four-bedroom villa provides a spectacular and unique location in Iceland, perfectly nestled on 4300 square feet among sprawling, rugged countryside. This modern, sleek architectural design contrasts beautifully with the beautiful scenery around you, offering luxury and elegance in the secluded Icelandic town of Mosfellsbaer.
The first things you’ll notice about this striking home, after the polished and contemporary design, are the expansive windows that stretch from wall to wall, offering sweeping views of the bay and countryside. Pristine hardwood floors stretch through the home, contrasting with the minimalistic, sleek, back and white décor. The main living room contains plush, comfortable seating surrounding an antique, wood-burning fireplace, creating a cozy spot where you can easily keep warm during the chilly nights.
Head upstairs to find the extremely large, gourmet kitchen, with state of the art Miele appliances all of the latest design, and perfect to help you whip up a meal with ease. The large island provides barstool seating, creating a spot to sip on your morning coffee, or watch the chef at work. A smaller, casual booth-style table sits just off this space under an intricate and unique light structure, and another elegant dining table sits facing sensational views of nature, and offers seating for fourteen. After dinner, combat the coolness of the night by heading out to the refreshing hot tub in the garden, and enjoy a delicious beverage.
After a day spent exploring the glorious natural wonders of the area, you’ll be dying to get back home and gently drift to sleep in one of four cozy bedrooms. In three bedrooms, you’ll find spectacular king-sized beds, while the last holds a lavish queen. All bed linens are lustrous and silky soft, providing you with the utmost comfort. Each of the three bathrooms is spacious and minimalistic in their gray design, offering ample space to primp and preen to your heart’s desire, as well as luxurious baths and showers that will rejuvenate and relax you.
Mosfellsbaer is a breathtaking, serene Icelandic town, just a short drive away from Reykjavik. With a culturally rich community and beautiful landscape, this area has a lot of offer to travelers. Make sure you hit all the iconic natural sites, such as Gullfoss Waterfall, Thingvellir National Park, or the Geysir geothermal area. In town, there are ample opportunities to explore the area in unique ways, such as by horseback and ATV. Reykjavik is close enough for the perfect day trip, where you can explore all the rich history the capital has to offer.
Spend a tranquil week in this natural paradise, experiencing unsurpassed finery at this stunning villa.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4300 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and King
10 guests maximum
Keflavik International Airport (KEF), Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV)
55 minutes by car (KEF), 25 minutes by car (RKV)
Activities of Interest
- Laxnes Horse Farm - This family run business is the oldest tour operator in Iceland, offering rides through sprawling, breathtaking landscapes.
- Golden Circle Day Tours - This tour makes sure you get a glimpse of the must-see attractions in southern Iceland, such as Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir geothermal area and Thingvellir National Park.
- Lagafellslaug - This entertaining water park offers a massive pool, hot tub, sauna, and even a gym!
- Safari Quads - Explore the unique landscape of Iceland by ATV.
- Mountaineers of Iceland - Ride a snowmobile, take a tour an ice tunnel, and so much more with this adventure company!
Places of Interest
- Alafoss Wool Tour - Here you'll find a wide range of traditional Icelandic wool sweaters, knitting yarn, and other wool accessories.
- Gullfoss Waterfall - Visit this iconic waterfall, offering a spectacular view of the forces and beauty of untouched nature.
- Thingvellir National Park - Explore the rugged hiking trails of this national park.
- Reykjavik - The city center is only a fifteen minute drive from Mosfellsbaer, perfect for a day trip!
- Hviti Riddarinn - Enjoy a delicious meal and excellent service at this local restaurant,
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet