Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Aina Nalu Premier Platinum Condo
Aina Nalu Premier Platinum Condo
Nestled just two blocks away from Lahaina’s famous Front Street, this gorgeous condo features two bedrooms, and is situated on 850 square feet of luxury. Featuring spacious living and resort-style amenities that are sure to impress, this lovely unit will make the perfect home base for your next Hawaiian vacation!
This beautifully styled condo offers a tropical retreat where you can refresh and unwind, ignoring all the stresses of the real world. Designer furniture can be found at every turn, along with modern, upgraded amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Luxury, vinyl plank flooring extends throughout the home, complimenting the other timbered furnishes and exotic touches. The open floor plan of the main living area encompasses the living, dining and kitchen areas, creating a spacious common room where everyone can gather comfortably. Spend the afternoons dozing on the plush sofas, and then head into the gourmet kitchen when it’s time to whip up a delicious meal. Here you’ll find Whirlpool kitchen appliances and Calphalon cookware, which are sure to make cooking a breeze!
This home offers two lavish bedrooms to ensure maximum comfort after a long day spent in the sand and surf. The master offers a large king-sized bed while the guest bedroom offers a queen. Both beds are outfitted with custom, silky smooth bedding, sure to lull your straight to sleep. Each bathroom offers luxury spa products, made by Malie Organics and offering a resort-style treatment every time you use them. You’ll also find a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room should you require extra sleeping space.
Located in Lahaina’s Historic District, the resort features two pools for your enjoyment. One is a Balinese, saline infinity pool, with a separate Jacuzzi spa, while the other rests on a large, open-air pavilion, with several private cabanas where you can laze the day away. Enjoy a casual barbecue on this pavilion by taking advantage of one of the state of the art gas grills.
This sensational condo is a short walk from Lahaina’s waterfront, where you’ll find amazing boutique shops to peruse, and award-winning restaurants to sample. The beach is just a short distance away, offering access to world-class surfing, snorkeling, and other amazing water sports. Or, just spend your day basking in the Hawaiian sun on one of the most gorgeous, pristine beaches around. If you’re an avid golfer, you’ll be just five miles from the Ka’anapali Beach Resort golf course, as well as just 11 miles from the renowned Kapalua Resort golf courses.
We invite you to kick up your feet and relax for the week at this luxurious, tropical home in Lahaina.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 850 square feet
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Kapalua Airport (JHM), Kahului Airport (OGG)
15 minutes by car (JHM), 45 minutes by car (OGG)
Activities of Interest
- Trilogy Excursions - Family owned and operated, this amazing sailing company offers incredible Hawaiian hospitality, and some of the best snorkeling and diving excursions around.
- Royal Hawaiian Surf Academy - Expert instructors and professional surfers will teach you how to ride a wave with the best of them by the end of your first lesson!
- Kapalua Coastal Trail - Take in spectacular oceanfront and bountiful greenery on this two-mile hike along Maui's northwest coast.
- Ultimate Whale Watch and Snorkel - Get up close and personal with whales, dolphins, sea turtles, and so much more!
- Ka'anapali Golf Courses - Experience a layout and a challenge like no other a this sensational course!
Places of Interest
- Lahaina's Historic District - Colorful characters, natural beauty and a unique lifestyle make this area one of the most interesting and scenic in all of Maui.
- Ka'anapali Beach - Visit one of the most breathtaking beaches in Maui, great for relaxation and watersports.
- Banyan Tree Park - Set your sights on one of the largest Banyan trees in the country!
- Lahaina Front Street - Filled with art galleries and boutique shops, Front Street is a shopper's paradise.
- Fleetwood's on Front Street - Come visit Mick Fleetwood's upscale, yet laid-back American restaurant, with delicious dishes and oceanfront views.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet