Visit this unique property in the coveted area of Cedar Flat. With breathtaking views and only a five-minute walk from the waterfront, this 1,700 square foot, three bedroom home has plenty of living space both inside and outside.
Guests can enjoy the idyllic Lake Tahoe experience, with the luxuries of home. The cabin has a wonderful great room with vaulted and beamed ceilings as well as a stone hearth and wood burning fireplace. This works as the perfect space for guests to gather together.
With the open floor plan, the great room opens up into the kitchen, separated by the dining table and island. The dining table has seating for eight and additional seating for four can be found on the island. The kitchen is fully prepared to be utilized by guests during their stay!
The three bedrooms all feature Queen sized beds, and one of the rooms can only be accessed by walking outside. This separate bedroom includes a half bath.
The fantastic 600 square foot deck is a crowd favorite for summer entertaining! Two outdoor dining tables are accompanied by lounge chairs and a large outdoor couch.
The property is just a short walk to the neighborhood's private beach and pier. If you visit in the spring or fall, there are hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails through Tahoe’s gorgeous wilderness. For guests visiting in the winter, you are as few as 15 minutes from over 15 world-class ski resorts and all the fun winter activities North Shore has to offer!
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Reno International Airport
1 hour by car
Beautiful private forest views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tahoe Adventure Company - Offers kayak, stand up paddle board, bike, hike, snowshoe, and multisport guided adventures and rentals in the Lake Tahoe and Truckee areas
- Tahoe Photographic Tours - The first and most experienced, personalized scenic guide and photographic service in Lake Tahoe.
- Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour - See Lake Tahoe’s most beautiful spot from above on a 10-minute Emerald Bay helicopter flight. Short but sweet, this aerial tour takes off from South Lake Tahoe and flies you over Emerald Bay.
Places of Interest
- Northstar Village - Upscale shops, refined dining and Lake Tahoe's only five-star slopeside lodging is married to impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier.
- Squaw Valley - One of the finest Lake Tahoe ski resorts in California with olympic memories.
- Vikingsholm - Located in Emerald Bay at Lake Tahoe, this magnificent castle is a unique blend of nature's spectacular beauty and man's architectural ingenuity.
A wonderful deck and secluded feel with a 15 minute walk to the lake. Well appointed kitchen but was much more rustic than other thirdhome properties that we've stayed at — could use a little update. Had a lovely time.”
Five stars for our stay at Carnelian Bay.! The "cabin" is lovely and has everything you need. We spent several evenings enjoying wine on the fabulous deck. Communication was very easy with Phil who made everything so easy. We enjoyed the community beach area which has tables and barbecues. Weather was wonderful and the lake incredibly beautiful.”