Donatela Hotel (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrade options are available after booking at an extra cost.
Enjoy snorkelling, swimming and private dining. Watch the sunset with a cocktail in hand. The private Jetty will also welcome any avid sailor!
Donatela Hotel is a located in a botanic garden in Panglao Island, Bohol. Each of the 12 Villas has its own private garden.
You can also benefit from fine dining restaurants, a wine cellar, and some amazing activities to enjoy while in the resort including horseback riding, diving and a spa village in the park.
With panoramic views of the Bohol sea the hotel's signature restaurant Paprika offers travelers, a menu, a taste of the world. The restaurant is located on the waters' edge where guests can dine from the comfort of air-conditioned sea view rooms or the open-air veranda.
The 'Spa Village' is a sanctuary for relaxation and tranquility. Oils and herbal poultices are blended to the individual with specialized indigenous massage techniques that will establish balance and harmony.
Bohol offers some of the finest and diverse diving in the Coral Triangle. Amongst the Coral Reefs, you will also find Whale Sharks and Dolphins.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This booking is for a Garden Villa room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Manila international airport then Tagbilaran Airport.
20 minute drive
Depending on the villa there are sea views and garden views
Activities of Interest
- Take an advantage of the Spa treatment bungalow with variety of an amazing treatments.
- Enjoy scuba diving at world class Balicasag Island or along our shoreline
- You can also use gym with various exercise machines beautiful park view and air-con.
- Try a horseback riding at the Equestrian Centre. They offer classes for the beginners and also advanced dressage lessons.
Places of Interest
- Watch the sunset with a cocktail in your hands in our private dining area.
- You can explore Philippine Banka and speedboat trips, banana boats, paragliding, island picnics and watersports.
- Paprika will make you the perfect picnic hamper. Enjoy a feast in your choice of scenic locations, such as the beach, botanic gardens or whilst visiting one of the many islands.
Good hotel located near alona beach. Alona beach was an awful little overbuilt village. I was very disappointed by it but the hotel made up for it. Good restaurant. there is no beach but there is a cliff where you can see the sea. Overall, I had a great time there. The staff and management are very friendly and helpful”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo