Extraordinary Incline Village Home at Lake Tahoe
Incline Village, Nevada
Extraordinary Incline Village Home at Lake Tahoe
This astounding three-bedroom home is a testament to the high standards of excellence of Lake Tahoe living. Nestled on 3200 square feet in the gorgeous Incline Village, you’ll spend the week surrounded by adventure, comfort, and awe-inspiring mountain views.
The open floor plan of the home pays homage to the great outdoors with its light and airy feel, vaulted beamed ceilings, and rustic finishes. Classic décor fills each space, giving you a feel of elegance and old-school charm. Gleaming hardwood floors extend through the entirety of main floor, encompassing the living, dining, and kitchen areas. The living space offers plush, leather seating which will delight you after a long day on the slopes or at the lake. All seating here is situated next to an earthy stone fireplace, which beautifully contributes to the natural, rustic ambience of the home. The defining characteristic of this space has to be the glass doors that cover the wall behind the sofa, leading to a private terrace set overlooking the sensational, lush wilderness around you.
As you stroll through the open floor plan, the gourmet kitchen of your dreams awaits you just around the corner. Here you’ll find high end, stainless steel appliances, polished, Italian stone countertops, and more than enough space to chop and sauté to your heart's content. A massive center island offers barstool seating, creating a serene spot to enjoy your morning coffee or a casual snack. Enjoy more formal meals at the rustic, timbered dining table, nestled in a charming alcove that receives plenty of natural light from the sun.
After a long day of thrilling adventure, you’ll want nothing more than to drift off to sleep in one of three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a lavish king-sized bed, complete with a cozy, private sitting room and massive flat screen television. The other two bedrooms offer a king bed and queen bed respectively. Each comes equipped with impossibly warm and snug mountain-inspired bedding, sure to keep you extra warm when the mountain air gets a little cool.
Incline Village is home to numerous opportunities for adventure, both on the water and around town! Lake Tahoe State Park is located just south, and arguably one of the more breathtaking parks on the lake. Spend your days sunbathing on the rocks that dot the shoreline, or splashing in azure pools of water. The state park includes access to Sand Harbor, a great spot for jumping off large rocks and boulders into the lake. Take some time to hike your way around the amazing trails in the area, including those that offer access to the Tahoe Rim Trail. In the winter, head over to Diamond Peak Ski Resort, providing a family friendly spot to enjoy the slopes. As the sun goes down, you’ll find five star dining options along with some local favorites, such as Mofo’s Pizza and Pasta and the Lone Eagle Grille.
Whether you’re looking for serenity and relaxation or thrilling adventure, Incline Village will provide you with the vacation of a lifetime!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport - RNO
50 minutes by car
Lake and mountain views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort - Featuring incredible views of Lake Tahoe, family-friendly terrain, and great slopes for beginners, you'll fall in love with Diamond Peak!
- Tahoe Meadows Whole Access Interpretive Trail - This gorgeous trail is open to hiking, horseback riding, and biking.
- Tahoe Wakesports - A great wake boarding company for pros and novices alike!
- Incline Village Championship Golf Course - This classic course features distinctive designs and breathtaking vistas on every hole.
- Tahoe Snowshoe Tours - This snow shoe adventure will take you through the scenic wilderness around Lake Tahoe.
Places of Interest
- Sand Harbor - Rocky coves and boulders make this beach the perfect spot for jumping off into the water.
- Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park - This state park offers pristine, secluded beaches and hiking trails to discover.
- Alibi Ale Works and Brewery - With an extensive selection of unique, craft brews, this brewery offers a fun break from an adventurous day.
- Thunderbird Lake Tahoe - Tour the Thunderbird Lodge, or explore the lake by kayak or canoe.
- Lone Eagle Grille - Enjoy a dining experience set against the backdrop of Lake Tahoe, dining on inspired high-Sierra cuisine.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet