Lake Travis Hollows Resort Villa
Lake Travis Hollows Resort Villa
Breathtaking, panoramic views of Lake Travis await your arrival at this luxurious, hilltop villa. Nestled on 1700 square feet of lavish living space, and offering three bedrooms, this beautiful home is conveniently located to the amenities at the exclusive Hollows Resort.
This incredibly spacious condo is well appointed with stylish furnishings and upscale amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. You’ll absolutely adore the unique combination of hill country nature and serenity, as well as all of the modern conveniences that are afforded to you. The décor is classic in nature, from the chic wooden finishes to the plush seating found in the living room. The large, fully equipped kitchen contains state of the art appliances and plenty of counter space to help you create a delicious meal. Enjoy your meals at the polished, wooden dining table offering seating enough for six. Just off the kitchen, you’ll find a cozy entertainment room, complete with television, comfortable sofa, and private deck. This is the perfect spot for the kids to enjoy a movie, play video games, or just hang out while the adults enjoy some alone time in the main living space.
You’ll find three lavish bedrooms in this condo, each offering luxurious linens, and a cozy place to lay your head for the night. The master bedroom offers a massive king-sized bed, a private bath, and exclusive patio access where you can enjoy delightful views of the sunset before bed. The other bedrooms contain a queen bed and two twins respectively, and two queen-sized sleeper sofas are available should you need the extra space. Each room offers elegantly styled bedding and beautiful wooden finishes, creating a bright, charming atmosphere in each space.
The crowning jewel of this villa has to be the oversized, covered deck, providing you and your guests with comfortable lounging chaises and a barbecue grill for your outdoor dining needs. From out here, you’ll delight in truly remarkable views of the shimmering waters of Lake Travis and the sweeping landscape of the Texas Hill Country.
Just outside your door is a Texas paradise, where water flows through limestone cliffs and the beauty of rock-lined canyons mixes with the pristine wilderness of the Hill Country. The Hollows Resort is the only master planned community on Lake Travis and is in arguably the most scenic location on the lake, encompassing 1500 acres of beautiful Texas Hill Country, and surrounded by the crystal clear waters of Lake Travis. Your days here will be filled with never ending activity! From Edgewood Way Drive you can access the lake through a beautiful boardwalk trail that leads to a Lake Travis cove. Also on Edgewood Way Drive at the highest point of the resort is the Hilltop Smokehouse, a great place for family gatherings with covered seating, a large fire pit, grill, and spectacular views of the sunset. Hiking trails abound throughout the resort and meander among the hills and wooded forests down to the lake.
A short drive through the hills leads you to the Hollows Beach Club with even more sensational amenities. The Beach Club includes a restaurant, an infinity pool, children's pool, fitness center, hot tubs, large smokehouse, hammocks, grills, a sand volleyball court, and direct access to the lake. You can launch your boat or personal watercraft at the private boat ramp and store your trailer in a secure area. The full service Hollows Marina has slips for overnight rental, a fuel dock, and a ships store for your convenience. You can also rent ski or pontoon boats at nearby locations. Lake Travis is a 65-mile long lake and has many beautiful coves for swimming as well as numerous restaurants, marinas, and services for your fun-filled days on the water.
Whether you're an adventure lover, or just looking to enjoy the serenity of nature, this Hollows Resort villa on Lake Travis is perfect for your next vacation!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1700 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
50 minutes by car
Beautiful lake views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Lake Travis Zipline Adventures - Perfect for thrill seekers, sail high over Lake Travis and take in the views!
- Sail Austin Charters - This service offers a unique way to see the serene beauty of the Texas Hill Country on Lake Travis.
- Highland Lakes Golf Club - The spectacular layout of this course offers a demanding, uniquely challenging golf experience.
- Lake Travis Yacht Rentals - Experience the yachting lifestyle at its best!
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark - If you don't mind making the trip, this incredibly waterpark offers more than enough adventure and fun for adults and kids alike!
Places of Interest
- Hamilton Pool Preserve - This area offers an easy hike to a lovely, deep blue pool.
- Pace Bend Park - This quiet, secluded park offers the perfect spot for an afternoon picnic and a dip in the lake!
- Flat Creek Estate Winery - This winery sits on 20 sweeping acres, producing handcrafted wines for your enjoyment.
- Crystal Creek Distillery - Offering tours on the weekends, this distillery offers unique infusions and delicious creations.
- The Oasis - Known as the sunset capital of Texas, this upscale restaurant offers multiple dining decks overlooking the lake, and delicious menu options to choose from!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet