The Westin Kierland - Two Bedroom Villa
The Westin Kierland- 2 Bedroom Villa
Surround yourself with options that range from exceptional shopping, dining, and entertainment to world-class golf and a spa that honors the healing cultures of old Arizona, all in a warm, welcoming destination that feels like home.
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,400 sq. ft. villa will inspire you to relax and refresh your spirit and is intuitively designed to suit your personal needs. You'll appreciate generous balconies, granite counter tops and solid maple cabinets, as well as other custom touches that reflect the beauty of the desert that surrounds you.
Your living room includes an entertainment center with remote-control color TV, DVD player and stereo system.
Both bedrooms feature a luxurious Westin Heavenly® Bed with layer after layer of refreshing down bedding and some of the world's finest linens.
The villa is within walking distance to the adjacent resort and spa and only a 200 yard walk to the 27 hole championship golf course. There is also a shuttle that travels back and forth to the Agave Spa.
Located on ten magnificent acres amid the exclusive 730-acre master-planned community of Kierland, this AAA Four Diamond-rated resort exemplifies the sophisticated style and desert beauty of Scottsdale. Embrace pure renewal at the renowned Agave, The Arizona Spa or challenge the manicured fairways while taking in all the unique temptations this vacation destination has to offer.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and King
8 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) or Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA)
25 minutes by car (PHX), 50 minutes by car (AZA)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Tubing on the Lower Salt River Rapids - Experience the free flowing waters and thrilling adventure of the Salt River.
- Hiking in Pinnacle Peak Park - Hike to the top of Pinnacle Peak Park, and enjoy the scenic views from the top.
- Musical Instrument Museum - Explore musical stylings from around the globe.
- Kierland Golf Club - This beautiful course is just a five minute walk away from the main grounds, and complete with emerald-green fairways, and gorgeous hills and valleys that create a challenging landscape.
- Horseback Riding - Witness an inspiring display of colors while taking a leisurely ride on horseback through the desert. Guided tours are available!
Places of Interest
- Scottsdale Quarter- You'll want to go for the upscale dining and shopping, and your kids will love the splash pad!
- Phoenix Zoo - Enjoy an entertaining day at the zoo with your family!
- Penske Racing Museum - If you're a racing fan, this awesome museum is a must-see!
- Desert Botanical Garden - Stroll through the serene and peaceful gardens on a sunny afternoon!
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve - Home to stunning geography, lush cacti forests and diverse wildlife, this preserve is must see.
Booked 2 stays with David and they held 2 side-side villas, just amazing. Thanks David.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility