Urban Treehouse Nashville
Urban Treehouse Nashville
Enjoy a visit to the booming city of Nashville and stay in this conveniently located home! This property is just a mile from the heart of downtown and minutes to the popular neighborhoods of the Gulch, Midtown and 12 South. This new 2,300 square foot, three bedroom home can host up to ten guests.
This Nashville home has modern features with a rustic, southern interior design. The comfortable furniture in multiple sitting areas allows for guests to spread out and relax during their stay. The décor gives a charming, up-scale vibe.
The sleek fully stocked kitchen is ready to be utilized during guest's stay. A dining table with seating for six can be found right off of the kitchen area with additional bar seating for four at the island.
All three large bedrooms feature King sized beds, leaving every guest with a comfortable space. The two full bathrooms both include double sinks.
The Urban Treehouse claimed its name from the surrounding trees providing a unique "treehouse" feel to the third story lounge area. There is a kitchenette bar in this second lounge for convenient access to those enjoying the rooftop.
One of the biggest draws to this home are the breathtaking views that can be found from the furnished third story rooftop deck. Enjoy a drink sitting around the natural gas fire pit and take in views of the entire downtown Nashville skyline.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport (BNA)
10 Minutes by Car
Downtown Nashville Skyline
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Belle Meade Plantation - Visit the Greek Revival-style plantation house and grounds dating to the 1840's
- Nashville Zoo - Multiple habitats housing a global array of animals, plus a popular playground for kids
- The Johnny Cash Museum and Cafe - This red-brick museum displays pictures and memorabilia from the life of music icon Johnny Cash
Places of Interest
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - This attraction tells the story of popular American music through artifacts and interactive exhibits
- Parthenon - Built in 1897, this is a full-scale replica of the Athenian Parthenon
- Ryman Auditorium - Known as the "Mother Church of Country Music," hosting diverse concerts
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo