Walking distance from Bourbon Street and the French Quarter, this trendy two-bedroom apartment is nestled on 1370 square feet among some of the best live music venues in New Orleans. If you’re looking to delve into New Orleans’s unique culture, this home offers an unparalleled introduction to the Big Easy.
Spend your week surrounded by the spirit of New Orleans, along with sensational views of the Mississippi River and the sparkling lights of the city at this third floor apartment. Stylishly decorated with the upmost care in mind, gleaming hardwood floors fill the main living spaces, and the open floor plan encompasses the living, kitchen and dining areas. The large, plush sofa offers a comfortable spot for a quick afternoon nap as you recover from the excitement of the day. The cozy, state of the art kitchen offers incredible appliances perfectly suited to your culinary needs. A polished breakfast bar doubles as extra counter space, and the delicate chandelier above helps to create a soothing spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
After late nights experiencing the vibrant culture of the city, settle in for the night in one of two snug, comfortable bedrooms. The master offers an elegant, king-sized bed and the second a lavish queen. Both beds are outfitted with exquisite bedding that will relax you to no end, immediately causing you to drift off to sleep.
Before you head out for a night on the town, go up to the fourth floor to enjoy sweeping views of the city and the river from your shared private patio. Up here, you’ll be treated to panoramic vistas, making this the perfect spot to sip on a cocktail as you enjoy the breathtaking colors of the sunset. There’s even a picnic table if you want to enjoy your dinner with some fresh air.
New Orleans has made its mark as one of the world’s most fascinating cities, with a culture and essence that can’t be found anywhere else. Spend your week exploring the likes of the French Quarter and Bourbon Street, and all the iconic attractions to be found there. If you’re looking for something a little more local, Frenchman Street offers numerous five star restaurants and thrilling live music venues where you can experience jazz at its best. Art fanatics will love the multitude of museums to explore, taking you on a journey through New Orleans’ eclectic and intriguing history. Even just strolling through the city, you’ll see the likes of the Garden District and City Park, filled with blooming gardens and lush greenery to enjoy.
New Orleans truly offers an experience like no other, and this chic apartment offers the perfect location to see it all!
Public parking/off-street parking are available near by.
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1370 square feet, 128 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - MSY
25 minutes by car
View of the city and the Mississippi River!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Swamp Tours - Explore the mysteries of the Bayou, uncovering beautiful scenery and interesting wildlife along the way.
- Cemetery Tours - If you're in the mood for a spooky adventure, St. Louis Cemetery plays host to the resting places of some of New Orleans most unique characters.
- Backstreet Cultural Museum - This off the beaten path attraction is once of the best places to get a feel for the city's unique identity.
- Steamboat Natchez - Climb aboard the last authentic Steamboat on the Mississippi River!
- Doctor Gumbo Tours - Explore the rich and delicious culinary history of the Big Easy!
Places of Interest
- 30/90 - Located just underneath your home, this hip host spot for live music offers classic New Orleans fare in a lively setting.
- Frenchmen Street - Just outside your door, you'll find Frenchmen Street, a popular and trendy spot for locals, away from the crowds of Bourbon Street.
- Garden District - Take a walking tour of this historic residential neighborhood, laden with trees, ivy, and gorgeous gardens.
- City Park - Take a stroll through the blooming Botanical Gardens or peruse the art hanging at the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Compere Lapin - With Caribbean influence and delicious flavors, plus one of the best cocktail bars in the city, this restaurant shouldn't be missed!
Dan K.October 2022
What an incredible location. Close to the best music and food.”
Cindy L.May 2022
The condo on Frenchman was absolutely beautiful, the pictures don't do it justice. It is well stocked with anything that you may need and the furnishing are beautiful as well as extremely comfortable. It is just a walk to the middle of the French Quarter but there is plenty to do right on Frenchman if you want to stay close to home. The owners are so kind and helpful and we look forward to staying at The Frenchman again soon.”
Joe J.August 2021
We had an amazing stay! The apartment was not only unique with a panoramic view of the city from the rooftop, the layout was perfect for our group of four, beds comfortable and location was absolutely spectacular - walking distance from french quarter and the best music around on Frenchman. The host was the best part - he provided local tips and awesome restaurant recommendations - and was extremely responsive to questions. We would be honored to stay at this lovely home again!”