Gorgeous Residence in the Heart of Historic Wilmington
Wilmington, North Carolina
Gorgeous Residence in the Heart of Wilmington
Nestled on 780 square feet in the heart of downtown, this gorgeously modern one-bedroom residence offers sweeping views of Front Street and easy access to Wilmington bustling, vibrant social scene. Situated amidst numerous boutique shops, delicious restaurants, and trendy nightlife, this home offers the perfect spot from which to explore this spectacular coastal destination, buzzing with energy and inspiration.
Styled in a minimalist and modern design, the spacious floor plan is outfitted with sleek hardwood floors and contains the living room and kitchen area. Pristine, black and white furnishings fill the space, completing the contemporary look, and the plush couches are topped with soft, eclectic throw pillows to add a bit of funky flair. The kitchen is charming and pristine, offering a darling breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances for your use. Before heading out for the night on a weekend, sip on a pre-dinner cocktail as you gaze out on the lively activity on Front Street from the trendy rooftop bar that’s right in the building!
The bedroom at this spacious condo is gorgeously decorated in soothing light tones, beautifully complemented by the smooth, dark wood bed frame. The queen-sized bed has a sleep-number mattress for the utmost comfort, ensuring you drift peacefully off to sleep. The bathroom is spotless, offering a spacious place to prepare for the day each morning and for bed each night.
From the scenic Riverwalk to the famous Cape Fear to tranquil beaches, Wilmington offers enthralling adventure and luxurious relaxation for all who visit. You won’t find a better location than this property provides, with incredible access to plenty of five-star restaurants, boutique shops, and cultural sites to explore. Wander your way through Wilmington’s famed historic district and enjoy the breathtaking architecture, or make your way to a hip craft brewery for an afternoon drink. Gorgeous parks and beaches offer the chance to get in touch with nature and splash in the waves. With activity ranging from the daring to the peaceful, there’s something for everyone in Wilmington!
With Front Street as your city getaway, you’ll take on Wilmington in style!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 780 square feet, 73 square meters
3 guests maximum
Wilmington International Airport - ILM
15 minutes by car
Views of historic downtown Wilmington!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Due to the populous downtown location of this residence, the closest and easiest parking is available for $7 per day at the 2nd Street Parking Deck across the street.
Activities of Interest
- Bellamy Mansion Museum - This gorgeous museum offers some of North Carolina's most extraordinary examples of Antebellum architecture and history.
- Poplar Grove Plantation - One of the oldest peanut plantations in the state, this stunning property is also home to a farmer's market and an animal sanctuary.
- Tregembo Animal Park - This family-run zoo is home to over 100 species of animal!
- Edward Teach Brewing - Located in the hip Brooklyn Arts District, this brewery serves ales and lagers in a century-old firehouse building.
- Pine Valley Country Club - Nestled in the heart of Wilmington, this beautifully-designed course offers a challenge to even the most experienced of golfers.
Places of Interest
- Riverwalk - Along the boardwalk, visitors are treated to gorgeous views, historic attractions, and delicious, waterfront restaurants.
- Wilmington's Historic District - Featuring old churches, gardens, museums, and more, the historic district is the prefect place for a day of exploring.
- Wrightsville Beach - Just east of Wilmington, this lovely coastal town is great for a day trip to the beach!
- Halyburton Park - This nature reserve features a community building, playground area, picnic shelters, and plenty of spectacular nature trails.
- Catch - This trendy restaurants serves up fresh, locally caught seafood with a contemporary twist.
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet