Visit this beautiful, new home in the heart of Germantown! The 3,034 square foot, four bedroom property can accommodate up to eight guests and features an amazing rooftop with unobstructed views of downtown Nashville.
The open floor plan in this luxurious urban home includes multiple living areas for guests to spread out during their stay. Natural light floods through the home to brighten every room. The interior is currently being renovated, so décor will vary from photos.
The master bedroom features a King sized bed with a spacious private bathroom. His and her vanities are accompanied by a walk-in shower and separate bathtub. The two guest bedrooms have Queen sized beds and the fourth offers a trundle.
The third-floor living area features floor to ceiling sliding doors that offer access to the balcony. A spiral staircase will lead you up to the breathtaking private rooftop.
This property is in an ideal location, just ten minutes to Nashville’s ever-growing neighborhoods including South Broadway, The Gulch, Demonbreun Hill, Edgehill, and 12 South. Guests will find that Germantown is full of chic restaurants in restored Victorian buildings along with former warehouses housing elegant boutiques. There is always something new to discover!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3034 square feet, 282 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Other
8 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport (BNA) - 15 minutes by car
Downtown Nashville Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Belle Meade Plantation - Visit the Greek Revival-style plantation house and grounds dating to the 1840's
- Nashville Zoo - Multiple habitats housing a global array of animals, plus a popular playground for kids
- The Johnny Cash Museum and Cafe - This red-brick museum displays pictures and memorabilia from the life of music icon Johnny Cash
Places of Interest
- Parthenon - Built in 1897, this is a full-scale replica of the Athenian Parthenon
- Ryman Auditorium - Known as the "Mother Church of Country Music," hosting diverse concerts
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - This attraction tells the story of popular American music through artifacts and interactive exhibits
- Bridgestone Arena - Nashville's primary music and hockey venue...go Preds!
- First Tennessee Park - Home to the Nashville Sounds baseball team!
- Germantown - one of the best areas in the city to eat, shop and explore.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet