Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii
Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Kauai - One Bedroom Residence
Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Kauai - One-Bedroom Villa
Prepare yourself for a property that truly encapsulates the soul of Hawaiian life. This exceptional one-bedroom, 800 square foot condo will revitalize your spirit and entice your senses. From the untamable beauty of the island to the immeasurable luxury and pampering you’ll experience at the resort, this will be the vacation of a lifetime!
Overlooking Kauai’s North Shore from a private lanai, the epitome of relaxation awaits you in this sensational villa. Find all the conveniences of home with the revitalizing comfort characteristics of the Westin. You’ll delight in the contemporary décor and vibrant, tropical finishes that characterize the space. Dark and sleek wooden fixtures can be found at every turn, giving the villa a modern and tasteful feel. Plush, lavish couches can be found in the main living room, offering you and your loved ones a lovely place to lounge or take an afternoon nap. The gourmet kitchen offers state of the art appliances that will allow you to whip up a spectacular meal that everyone will love! For your convenience, the kitchen comes completely stocked with dishware, cookware, and flatware. After dinner, make sure you step outside to your exclusive lanai, where you can bask in the soft, vibrant pastels of a Hawaiian sunset.
The stylish master bedroom offers a downy soft, heavenly king-sized bed. A queen-sized sleeper sofa can be found in the living room to offer even more sleeping space. The well-appointed bathroom features a double vanity, an oversized whirlpool tub, a glass-enclosed, walk-in shower, and spa-quality products for your use.
This lavish resort lies along a lush cliff on the north shore of Kauai, and blends into the inspiring beauty surrounding it. Resting 200 feet above the Pacific Ocean, the Westin Princeville boasts a fitness studio, kids’ club, main pool with a whirlpool hot tub, two plunge pools, and children’s pool that comes complete with a waterslide that will keep your kids entertained for hours. Spend your day tanning by the pool, rejuvenating your sense in the spa, or playing a round of golf at the Makai Golf Course. If you’re looking for a night on the town, you can venture out to the surrounding areas, or visit the Westin’s delicious onsite eatery, the Nanea Restaurant and Bar, offering tasty and authentic Hawaiian fare.
Come to the Westin for a week of pampering, pure excellence, and the beach vacation of your dreams!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 square feet
2 guests maximum
Lihue Airport - LIH
50 minutes by car
Views may vary by villa.
Activities of Interest
- Makai Golf Course (7 minute drive) - With immaculate course conditions and five ocean front holes, it's impossible for any other golf course on the Hawaiian Islands to rival this truly incredible course!
- Princeville Ranch Kauai (4 minute drive) - Offering exhilarating outdoor adventures, such as zip lining, horseback riding, and jungle exploration, this is the perfect stop for any true outdoorsman!
- Na Pali Catamaran (10 minute drive) - Explore the mysterious caves off the coast of the island, and delight in experiencing dolphins, sea turtles, and the majestic humpback whale up close and personal!
- Kayak Hanalei (10 minute drive) - This family-owned business specializes in informative and spectacular kayak tours that take your through the breathtaking beauty of Hanalei Bay and more.
- Sunshine Helicopters Kauai (50 minute drive) - Experience the beauty of Hawaii from a bird's eye view! Soar to new heights over the impossibly blue bays and majestic mountains.
Places of Interest
- Anini Beach (15 minute drive) - This tranquil stretch of beach is home to one of Hawaii's largest and most vibrant coral reefs, making it the home of some of the greatest snorkeling in the islands.
- Hanalei Bay (15 minute drive) - This bay is set in one of the most picturesque locations in all of Hawaii!
- Napali Coast (2 hour drive) - Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Napali Coast. Seeing this natural wonder up close and personal is sure to be an unforgettable experience!
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge (15 minute drive) - Come visit this beacon of hope for wildlife in the area. Take a tour of this amazing wildlife refuge and discover what makes Hawaiian wildlife so special!
- Nanea Restaurant and Bar - You don't have to leave the comfort of the resort to experience first class dining! This on site restaurant offers locally sourced, authentic Hawaiian dishes, delicious cocktails, and patio seating.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility