Abode at Lower Deer Valley
Park City, Utah
Abode at Lower Deer Valley
This newly renovated luxurious 2,500 square foot townhome is in the perfect location! Guests are walking distance to the Deer Valley Base mountain and half a mile from Main Street. This three-bedroom end unit can accommodate up to eight guests and is equally enjoyable throughout the entire year.
The open floor plan includes two living spaces for guests to be able to spread out and relax after a long day of adventure. Ample seating can be found in front of the large stone fireplace and television. The great room also includes a beautiful kitchen and dining area. The dining table seats six guests, while additional seating can be found at the extended island with bar seating for five.
The large master suite features a King sized bed, sitting area and private bathroom with his and her sinks and a walk-in shower. The first guest bedroom offers a Queen sized bed with direct outdoor access as well as a private bathroom. The third bedroom also offers outdoor access and a private bathroom and has two Full sized beds.
This unit is located directly across from the year-round heated pool and hot tubs available for guests use.
Options are endless when visiting Park City! If you are not visiting to ski in the winter, Park City offers over 400 miles of highly rated mountain biking and hiking trail options. Outdoor concerts throughout the summer are also not be missed! There are plenty of shopping and dining options on the historic Main Street to visit as well.
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Incredible Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling- Everyone can find their niche in Park City!
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Restaurant at Deer Valley- This "Four Diamond" establishment features superb American and Continental cuisine set in a charming Austrian decor.
- Canyons Golf- The 6,256-yard, par-70 course, designed by Gene and Casey Bates features a unique collection of high-flying holes, some actually built on the ski runs of Park City Mountain.
Places of Interest
- Park City Mountain Resort- Offers top ranked ski and snowboard facilities, with 7,300 acres of terrain.
- Deer Valley Resort- Enjoy the best of Park City, Utah! Whether you want to hike, bike or ski Deer Valley, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
- Historic Main Street- Known for endless restaurants, art galleries, and a lively nightlife.
Loved this property. Beautifully renovated and appointed. Great location in Deer Valley for summer fun. Would love to come back again!”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet