Ketchy Villa is an amazing accommodation located on a quiet road in Kisla, short walk from the sea and just a few minutes away from Kalkan town by taxi or the nearby shuttle boat.
This detached Villa comes with newly renovated 7 bedrooms and 7 en-suite stylish bathrooms.
Open plan living area with fireplace, flat screen TV, docking station, comfortable sofas, and chairs leads onto pool terrace with outside bbq and outside shower.
There are three bedrooms on this level, all with blackout curtains.
To the rear, there is one more double bedroom with partial sea views along with one other bedroom with twin beds, also with beautiful sea views.
Again, three bedrooms on this level. To the rear, there is one more double bedroom with partial sea views along with one other bedroom with twin beds also with lovely sea views.
This floor is occupied by the Penthouse bedroom suite – a double bed with en-suite shower facilities and double sink. The bedroom opens onto a large sea-facing private roof terrace and two smaller terraces at the side. This suite and the terraces have breathtaking panoramic views over the Kalkan bay. The roof terrace is furnished with a table and chairs as well as sun loungers for private relaxation and soft night lights.
A Bosch hairdryer is provided in all rooms.
This stunning property faces directly onto the sea and has truly magnificent views and amazing sunsets. The wrap around balconies, stone balustrades, large infinity pool, mature bougainvillea and olive trees give the property a beautiful frontage whilst inside the stylish decor, furniture and fittings are everything you need to entertain your family and friends in a luxurious style.
Every room has its own balcony with sea views and the Penthouse has a large terrace with sun loungers and chairs.
A few doors down from the Villa is “Bobs” run by a local Turkish resident. He has a beautiful terrace and serves traditional breakfasts and a wide range of lunches and dinners. He will also take orders by phone so you can have ‘room service’ to the villa sent by Bob on a tray, just like being in a hotel!
The villa has an infinity-edged pool which is almost 2m deep, unusual for Turkey, and also features a sea-facing mid-height seat, so you can sit opposite the sea and enjoy the view with a drink in hand!
Comfortable loungers are provided on the sun terrace together with parasols and a shaded al-fresco dining area with separate gas bbq.
There are also outside built-in speakers for your favorite chill out music.
*Please note that the pool is sometimes closed (empty) during off season months. Please contact Member Experience for additional details. October 2018 weeks will have the pool available for guests.*
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 2350 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, Queen, Queen, and Queen
14 guests maximum
1.5 hours by car
Amazing sea views and a stunning landscape!
Activities of Interest
- Try tandem paragliding for spectacular viewing over the mountains and harbour. This activity can be booked from Kalkan tour agencies and includes a transfer to and from Kas.
- There are many Beach Clubs in and around Kalkan. The nearest one is Mahal which offers water sports (in season), superb meals and bar snacks.
- Kalamar Bay is the best snorkelling spot around Kalkan Bay. Snorkellers can enjoy calm and shallow waters of Kalamar bay with it’s rocky costline attracting lots of marine life.
- Try scuba diving in crystal clear waters or river canoeing.
- Experience the famous open roof terrace restaurants of Kalkan and discover superb Turkish cuisine with incredible views.
Places of Interest
- Kalkan is known for its proximity to a great number of ancient Lycian sites - Take a day trip to visit them the by car our thru an agency.
- Visit the Saklikent (Hidden City) Gorge is which the second-largest (20 km-long) in Europe, the longest and deepest in Turkey. It is a spectacular place, with sculpted walls soaring high above.
- Green Lake is a great outing for those interested in walking in the pastures of the Taurus Mountain highlands and learning about the semi-nomadic way of life that dominates the peaks all summer-long.
- Elmali is the largest Ottoman town of the southwest area of Turkey, located high on a mountain plain. A very large mosque complex exists in Elmali with hand-painted tiles dating back to the 16th century.
- Experience the Turkish baths - wonderfully relaxing way of becoming very clean in an ancient style. There are a few Kalkan hotel hamams open to non-resident guests.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet