Prescott Mountainside Retreat
Our home is located on an easily accessible mountainside on a golf course only 3 miles from the town square. The Hassayamapa Golf Club has an 18 hole Tom Weiskopf Signature golf course.
The home itself is a comfortable 4 bedroom home with 3.5 baths. Soaring cedar ceilings and spectacular views highlight the main level. One upper level bedroom is set up as used as a workout room, but can quickly be converted to a fourth queen bedroom. Also upstairs is a fully equipped kitchen, laundry with office, living room, family room with gas fireplace and dining area, Arizona room and 2.5 baths. Downstairs are 2 bedrooms with a total of 3 queen beds, 1 full bath, game room with a queen sized futon and flat screen TV. Also, there is a dedicated home theater with HD projection system. Decks to take in the 180 degree views are located on both floors. 2 car garage.
Prescott is located at 5,200 feet in the mountains of Arizona. Surrounded by National Forest, Prescott is considered one of the most desirable mountain locations in Arizona. The original capital city of the Territory of Arizona, Prescott is a vibrant town of 40,000 with a charming downtown filled with restaurants, antique shops, boutiques and galleries. Local attractions include golf, mountains, lakes, hiking, fishing and horseback riding. Nearby are Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Route 66, Phoenix, Scottsdale and the many other attractions of Arizona.
**No pets allowed.**
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4200 square feet, 391 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
2 hours by car
180 degree panoramic views. Hassayampa Golf Course, Thumb Butte Mountain, Sedona, San Francisco Peaks, Downtown Prescott
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Heritage Park Zoo - This zoo provides a unique and up-close experience with animals that visitors may see nowhere else!
- Prescott Lakes Golf and Country Club - While this club features the best set of amenities of any club in the area, it is the warm welcoming attitude of the staff that creates the unique atmosphere
- Freedom Air LLC - Take a sky high sight seeing tour over Phoenix Prescott Sedona Monument Valley, or anywhere else in the southwest!
- Granite Mountain Stables - Take a ride through a gorgeous wilderness area, where you'll see the elusive species that inhabit this spectacular environment.
- Sharlot Hall Museum - En education and cultural center, sure to offer you an informative look at the rich history of Arizona.
Places of Interest
- Watson Lake Park - This beautiful park allows access to Watson Lake and the boulders of the Granite Dells.
- Sedona - Just an hour and a half away, this city offers fantastic hikes and stunning views, along with great shopping and fine dining. Perfect for a day trip!
- Grand Canyon - This national landmark may be a 3 hour drive away, but it's definitely worth it. Visit one of the most spectacular sites on the planet!
- Lynx Lake Recreation Area - ocated in the cool pines just outside of Prescott, AZ, Lynx Lake Recreation Area offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities!
- Whiskey Row - Whiskey Row is full of some of Prescott's oldest history, boasting the largest number of saloons in one place. Stop in for a drink!
This home has incredible natural beauty. It sits is a hilly neighborhood overlooking the Capital Canyon Country Club . We sat on the upper deck in the evenings, drinking wine and watching the gorgeous sunsets. We could even see a comet as it whizzed by. The home was very comfortable and had everything we needed for a relaxing and fun filled vacation. Robert was a wonderful host and gave us detailed instructions for everything in the house. He has a fantastic sound system that worked great as well as a movie theatre with recliners for 4. If you enjoy stargazing, there is a telescope available to use. All the beds were comfortable and the towels and linens were hotel quality. Prescott is a beautiful mountain town with a lot of charm and a old west cowboy vibe. There is tons to do there if you are an outdoor enthusiast who likes hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing or just golfing. The town has it all. ”
Easy and Relaxing Week In Prescott, AZ
We had a wonderful stay at Mountainside Retreat in Prescott. The House is very well equipped and has outstanding views. We especially enjoyed the upstairs patio at night for star gazing and the movie room down stairs. Being the situation with COVID, we ate in or get takeout every night followed by cards, a game or a movie which made for very relaxing and enjoyable week away. There were four of us (two couples) and the house is probably best suited for two couples or four adults and children due to the bed configuration and the home theater only seats four. All and all, a great house and Bob, the owner, was extremely prompt and helpful when we had questions.”
Relaxing, lovely home in fantastic Prescott
Genuinely enjoyed a great stay. The house was spacious and equipped with indoor + outdoor fun. The photos don't do the views justice and the location was close to the historic downtown plus all of the hiking trails and lakes we love to enjoy. Clean, quiet, fantastic stay. Thank you for sharing your home with us!”
My daughters and I really enjoyed the house, in addition to the excellent views and location”
Charming Mountain house great views from deck and deer visit around sunset. It's located in a quite neighborhood about 5 miles from Whiskey Row. This was a great location for exploring the National Parks between Phoenix and Flagstaff. ”
The Prescott home was great for our family 4th of July weekend! Watching the fireworks from the balcony was awesome! You could see all the way to Flagstaff’s fireworks show. Perfect well appointed house. Great Theater also! I will for sure stay again as it’s only a couple hour drive from Phoenix. ”
We really enjoyed our stay at this beautiful home great location and nice amenities. Lovely views from the back porch and living room. Wonderful and relaxing home to visit and we also enjoyed the theater room what a nice touch! ”
What a wonderful, restful week we enjoyed at the Murray home in Prescott, AZ. The home had every amenity you would want, even a home theater! We enjoyed sitting in the AZ room looking at the beautiful scenery, a wide selection of birds, and a few wild animals. We recommend this home for a great vacation. In fact, we have suggested our son vacation here next year. This is a perfect place for elderly couples and also very active families. Tom and Charlotte Lair ”