Prescott Mountainside Retreat
Our home is located on an easily accessible mountainside on a golf course only 3 miles from the town square. The Hassayamapa Golf Club has an 18 hole Tom Weiskopf Signature golf course.
The home itself is a comfortable 4 bedroom home with 3.5 baths. Soaring cedar ceilings and spectacular views highlight the main level. One upper level bedroom is set up as used as a workout room, but can quickly be converted to a fourth queen bedroom. Also upstairs is a fully equipped kitchen, laundry with office, living room, family room with gas fireplace and dining area, Arizona room and 2.5 baths. Downstairs are 2 bedrooms with a total of 3 queen beds, 1 full bath, game room with a queen sized futon and flat screen TV. Also, there is a dedicated home theater with HD projection system. Decks to take in the 180 degree views are located on both floors. 2 car garage.
Prescott is located at 5,200 feet in the mountains of Arizona. Surrounded by National Forest, Prescott is considered one of the most desirable mountain locations in Arizona. The original capital city of the Territory of Arizona, Prescott is a vibrant town of 40,000 with a charming downtown filled with restaurants, antique shops, boutiques and galleries. Local attractions include golf, mountains, lakes, hiking, fishing and horseback riding. Nearby are Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Route 66, Phoenix, Scottsdale and the many other attractions of Arizona.
**No pets allowed.**
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4200 square feet, 391 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
2 hours by car
180 degree panoramic views. Hassayampa Golf Course, Thumb Butte Mountain, Sedona, San Francisco Peaks, Downtown Prescott
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Heritage Park Zoo - This zoo provides a unique and up-close experience with animals that visitors may see nowhere else!
- Prescott Lakes Golf and Country Club - While this club features the best set of amenities of any club in the area, it is the warm welcoming attitude of the staff that creates the unique atmosphere
- Freedom Air LLC - Take a sky high sight seeing tour over Phoenix Prescott Sedona Monument Valley, or anywhere else in the southwest!
- Granite Mountain Stables - Take a ride through a gorgeous wilderness area, where you'll see the elusive species that inhabit this spectacular environment.
- Sharlot Hall Museum - En education and cultural center, sure to offer you an informative look at the rich history of Arizona.
Places of Interest
- Watson Lake Park - This beautiful park allows access to Watson Lake and the boulders of the Granite Dells.
- Sedona - Just an hour and a half away, this city offers fantastic hikes and stunning views, along with great shopping and fine dining. Perfect for a day trip!
- Grand Canyon - This national landmark may be a 3 hour drive away, but it's definitely worth it. Visit one of the most spectacular sites on the planet!
- Lynx Lake Recreation Area - ocated in the cool pines just outside of Prescott, AZ, Lynx Lake Recreation Area offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities!
- Whiskey Row - Whiskey Row is full of some of Prescott's oldest history, boasting the largest number of saloons in one place. Stop in for a drink!
Carla L. N.July 2022
The house was very clean and nicely decorated with a lot of interesting art. There was easy access to the home and the garage where we were able to park our car. They had ample dishes and pans for use. The beds were comfortable and there were plenty of towels and washcloths available for use. The views from the deck were beautiful. The owner was always available by phone to answer any questions that we might have. We have absolutely no complaints about our stay there.”
Dee W.July 2020
This home has incredible natural beauty. It sits is a hilly neighborhood overlooking the Capital Canyon Country Club . We sat on the upper deck in the evenings, drinking wine and watching the gorgeous sunsets. We could even see a comet as it whizzed by. The home was very comfortable and had everything we needed for a relaxing and fun filled vacation. Robert was a wonderful host and gave us detailed instructions for everything in the house. He has a fantastic sound system that worked great as well as a movie theatre with recliners for 4. If you enjoy stargazing, there is a telescope available to use. All the beds were comfortable and the towels and linens were hotel quality. Prescott is a beautiful mountain town with a lot of charm and a old west cowboy vibe. There is tons to do there if you are an outdoor enthusiast who likes hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing or just golfing. The town has it all. ”
Steven C.July 2020
We had a wonderful stay at Mountainside Retreat in Prescott. The House is very well equipped and has outstanding views. We especially enjoyed the upstairs patio at night for star gazing and the movie room down stairs. Being the situation with COVID, we ate in or get takeout every night followed by cards, a game or a movie which made for very relaxing and enjoyable week away. There were four of us (two couples) and the house is probably best suited for two couples or four adults and children due to the bed configuration and the home theater only seats four. All and all, a great house and Bob, the owner, was extremely prompt and helpful when we had questions.”