Prescott Mountainside Retreat
Our home is located on an easily accessible mountainside on a golf course only 3 miles from the town square. The Hassayamapa Golf Club has an 18 hole Tom Weiskopf Signature golf course.
The home itself is a comfortable 4 bedroom home with 3.5 baths. Soaring cedar ceilings and spectacular views highlight the main level. One upper level bedroom is set up as used as a workout room, but can quickly be converted to a fourth queen bedroom. Also upstairs is a fully equipped kitchen, laundry with office, living room, family room with gas fireplace and dining area, Arizona room and 2.5 baths. Downstairs are 2 bedrooms with a total of 3 queen beds, 1 full bath, game room with a queen sized futon and flat screen TV. Also, there is a dedicated home theater with HD projection system. Decks to take in the 180 degree views are located on both floors. 2 car garage.
Prescott is located at 5,200 feet in the mountains of Arizona. Surrounded by National Forest, Prescott is considered one of the most desirable mountain locations in Arizona. The original capital city of the Territory of Arizona, Prescott is a vibrant town of 40,000 with a charming downtown filled with restaurants, antique shops, boutiques and galleries. Local attractions include golf, mountains, lakes, hiking, fishing and horseback riding. Nearby are Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Route 66, Phoenix, Scottsdale and the many other attractions of Arizona.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4200 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
2 hours by car
180 degree panoramic views. Hassayampa Golf Course, Thumb Butte Mountain, Sedona, San Francisco Peaks, Downtown Prescott
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Heritage Park Zoo - This zoo provides a unique and up-close experience with animals that visitors may see nowhere else!
- Prescott Lakes Golf and Country Club - While this club features the best set of amenities of any club in the area, it is the warm welcoming attitude of the staff that creates the unique atmosphere
- Freedom Air LLC - Take a sky high sight seeing tour over Phoenix Prescott Sedona Monument Valley, or anywhere else in the southwest!
- Granite Mountain Stables - Take a ride through a gorgeous wilderness area, where you'll see the elusive species that inhabit this spectacular environment.
- Sharlot Hall Museum - En education and cultural center, sure to offer you an informative look at the rich history of Arizona.
Places of Interest
- Watson Lake Park - This beautiful park allows access to Watson Lake and the boulders of the Granite Dells.
- Sedona - Just an hour and a half away, this city offers fantastic hikes and stunning views, along with great shopping and fine dining. Perfect for a day trip!
- Grand Canyon - This national landmark may be a 3 hour drive away, but it's definitely worth it. Visit one of the most spectacular sites on the planet!
- Lynx Lake Recreation Area - ocated in the cool pines just outside of Prescott, AZ, Lynx Lake Recreation Area offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities!
- Whiskey Row - Whiskey Row is full of some of Prescott's oldest history, boasting the largest number of saloons in one place. Stop in for a drink!
What a wonderful, restful week we enjoyed at the Murray home in Prescott, AZ. The home had every amenity you would want, even a home theater! We enjoyed sitting in the AZ room looking at the beautiful scenery, a wide selection of birds, and a few wild animals. We recommend this home for a great vacation. In fact, we have suggested our son vacation here next year. This is a perfect place for elderly couples and also very active families. Tom and Charlotte Lair ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo