Halleck Vineyard - 2 Bedroom Suite - Napa/Sonoma Area
Halleck Vineyard – 2 Bedroom Suite
Experience a stay in a gorgeous 600 square foot two bedroom suite surrounded by one of the country's premier cult vineyards. The Halleck Vineyard is perched above the Russian River, offering an expansive view of the rolling Sonoma County hills.
The large great room features a large couch placed in front of the fireplace and is accompanied by a beautiful piano. This area looks out to sweeping views of Sonoma through the modern floor to ceiling windows. The décor gives the property the perfect mix of charm and elegance.
The chef’s kitchen is fully equipped for guest’s use during their stay. There is enough space for many to help prepare meals! The kitchen also features a large farm style dining table seating twelve guests.
The private two bedroom suite and shared luxurious bath are perched above the vineyard. There is a master bedroom with an Eastern King sized bed, as well as a guest room with a Queen sized bed. Guests can enjoy the wood-burning Finnish bathhouse.
Spend your afternoon tasting wine from Halleck Vineyard while you relax on the expansive furnished patio looking out into the colorful garden. For the nicer nights, there is an outdoor dining table seating ten. Through the garden, down a stone path, you will find a great outdoor fire pit where up to eight guests can enjoy a fireside experience steps away from the vines!
The THIRDHOME host member lives in the main home, but guests will have exclusive access to the suite and will have access to all amenities.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 600 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Sonoma County Airport (STS) - 30 minutes by car
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) or Oakland International Airport (OAK) - 2 hours by car
Please request use of the wood-burning bathhouse prior to arrival. A $50 fee for setting up the sauna, cleaning, extra towels, water service and slippers is required.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Antique Row Sebastopol - Visit antique store after antique store as you wind your way around the back roads of western Sonoma County
- Redwoods & Rivers - Surrounded by ancient redwoods in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country and just a few miles inland from the Sonoma Coast, the Russian River is a great spot to explore and relax.
- Sonoma Canopy Tours - Discover the world-famous Northern California Redwoods in a way you have never imagined!
Places of Interest
- Sebastopol - Guests will love exploring the small-town vibe offered while displaying a sophisticated rural atmosphere with rich agricultural history
- The Barlow - Visit the 12.5 acre industrial park featuring restaurants, wineries, breweries, galleries, retail, and more!
- Wine Country - Sonoma County has more than 425 California wineries to visit!
Molly and John Harmon
We LOVED our time at Halleck Vineyard! What a beautiful drive to and from the other vineyards. Ross is so knowledgeable about wines its a treat on top of the 2 bedroom suite, the views and his wines. We joined his wine club and he will be joining us in the NC mountains for a wine dinner at our club, Laurel Ridge Country Club. What a treat! Molly Harmon ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer