Desert Tranquility tucked away in Trilogy at La Quinta is sheltered against the Santa Rosa Mountains in the heart of the Coachella Valley. This beautiful, family friendly community is a desert oasis near Palm Springs. Known for spectacular sunsets, world-famous golf courses and year round sunshine, this is the perfect spot for your next vacation.
At Desert Tranquility, you’ll find the perfect environment to indulge any desire. This stunning property offers you beautifully manicured and comfortable sitting areas in addition to adventurous outlets for any exploring heart. Trilogy at La Quinta brings relaxation and discovery to your fingertips.
Seclusion and exciting nightlife are in perfect harmony at this beautiful retreat. Downtown you will find excellent dinners to entice and expand your palate. Old Town is the perfect place to set your first reservation. If you desire a quiet day in, try one of our local coffee shops for a moment to yourself. La Quinta is known for cultural richness. Spend a day meandering through the sophisticated shops, galleries and charming venues.
Trilogy at La Quinta is a dream setting for your life’s next amazing adventure. Come enjoy the vitality of a thriving desert community surrounded by a breathtaking dramatic mountain backdrop.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs airport
35 minutes by car
A spectacular vista of Mountains and green located on the 9th hole of the golf club at La Quinta.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Relax at Spa La Quinta, renowned for its signature Celestial Shower and outdoor massages under the sun and stars, as well as for traditional wellness rituals.
- You can play tennis at the award-winning club which has both hard and clay courts.
Places of Interest
- The Gardens of El Paseo - A superb collection of the more thatn 45 upscale shops and fine restaurants in a lush oasis in tune with the natural desert landscape.
- Joshua Tree National Park - Over one million acres of spectacular Mojave and Colorado desert landscape provide dramatic views plus hiking, rock climbing, picnicking and great opportunites for painting and picture taking.
- The McCallum Theatre - Performances by world famous artists in what has been recongized as one of America's most beautiful theaters.