Hummingbird Hideaway @ PGA West
La Quinta, California
Hummingbird Hideaway @ PGA West
Enjoy your very own slice of heaven at this gorgeous four-bedroom home in sunny La Quinta! Nestled on 3600 square feet in an exclusive PGA West gated community, this elegant home is truly a golfer’s paradise, situated overlooking the lush landscape of the 13th fairway at the Tom Weiskopf Golf Course.
This Tuscan-style home seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor living, creating the ideal vacation home for your next trip to southern California. The grandiose living room boasts a lavish open floor plan, with vaulted ceilings and oversized windows that allow sunlight to bathe the space in a soft, natural glow. Mix yourself a delicious beverage at the extravagant wet bar before settling down on one of the plush sofas to enjoy a sports game or a movie night. If the nights get a little chilly, keep warm by the light of the exquisite gas fireplace.
As you step into the gourmet kitchen, you’ll appreciate the way the light glances off the spotless granite countertops and stainless-steel Viking appliances, all available to help you make cooking a breeze! A large center island offers plenty of prep space for home-cooked meals, and the breakfast bar offers a peaceful spot for a fresh cup of coffee in the morning. Enjoy your culinary masterpiece in the beautifully appointed dining room, containing a rustic wooden dining table with seating for eight.
This fantastic home includes four spacious bedrooms, sleeping up to 12 guests in total. The lavish master suite is outfitted with a king-sized bed, a cozy private seating area, and direct access to the magical backyard. An en-suite bathroom offers two vanities, a Jacuzzi tub, and a walk-in shower for extra comfort and space. The second and third bedrooms also contain king-sized beds, and both also contain private, en-suite bathrooms. The last bedroom is bunk room, perfect for the kids! All beds offer new memory foam mattresses, making you feel as if you’re sleeping on a cloud when you tuck in for the night!
From the living room, sliding glass doors open up to a serene, outdoor oasis lined with tropical palm trees, and offering sweeping views of the breathtaking Tom Weiskopf Golf Course. Relax on one of many plush lounge chaises by the pool and spa area, or fire up the state of the art grill and enjoy your meals al fresco at the patio table with seating for six. This outdoor living space is ideal for kicking back with a cool glass of wine and taking in the striking, vibrant hues of a California sunset.
Widely known as the golf capital of the world, visitors to La Quinta will be provided with access to a plethora of gorgeous, challenging courses, with your incredible home overlooking one of the very best. Old Town La Quinta is just a short drive away, offering chic boutiques and tasty eateries galore! Main Street offers even more delicious options for dinner. Enjoy classic American fare at The Grill on Main, or splurge at Arnold Palmer’s delicious steakhouse. For the outdoorsman among you, La Quinta offers numerous hiking and biking trails, and the Lake Cahuilla Recreation Area offers swimming, fishing, horseback riding, and so much more!
Your oasis in the desert awaits! Book your stay at this incredible home today.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet
King, King, King, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
45 minutes by car
Golf course views!
Activities of Interest
- Empire Polo Club - Whether you're a polo fan or not, this spot makes for a great, sunny afternoon!
- Living Desert Zoo & Gardens - This is the perfect place to take the kids for an educational and exciting day.
- Coachella - If you're in town at the right time, make sure you grab tickets to this world-famous music and arts festival.
- Big Wheel Tours - Enjoy a customized tour through the desert on bike, in a jeep, or on foot.
- Tom Weiskopf Golf Course at PGA West - The Weiskopf's stunning panoramic views of the valley provide an excellent backdrop for a round of golf.
Places of Interest
- Old Town La Quinta - Stroll through the beautiful architecture in Old Town, and explore the chic outdoor dining and shopping options that await you.
- El Paseo Shopping District - This unique shopping area is filled with over 200 delightful and local shops.
- Lake Cahuilla Recreation Area - Enjoy sweeping, dramatic views of the expansive desert.
- Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument -
- Lavender Bistro - Enjoy modern Californian dishes featuring pasta and delicious seafood served on an elegant garden patio.
Enjoyed our time in La Quinta. Spacious house in good location. Owner was helpful with requests. ”
Great Stay in the Desert
Nicely appointed private home on the golf course. Plenty of pool toys and a huge, fully equipped kitchen and wet bar. The home easily accommodated our group of 8-10 during the course of the week. All forms of media were spot on. It was a little far from stores (10 minutes), but prior planning can forego any need to leave the property. Coordination for the rental through Turnkey was excellent.. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo