Miramar Beach, Florida
Sandestin Beach Resort Condo
Sandestin Beach Resort Condo
Visit this two bedroom, two bathroom, 1,200 square foot condo in Miramar Beach, perfect for your next beach vacation! Enjoy complete privacy when staying in this comfortable and casual condo that can sleep up to six guests.
The living room features a great couch and sitting area in front of the television. Outdoor access can be found directly through the glass sliding door, bringing tons of light into the room! There is a dining table that seats six guests, as well as three bar stools in the kitchen for extra seating.
The master bedroom features a Queen sized bed and the guest room has 2 Queen sized beds.Guests can enjoy their morning coffee on the spacious, furnished balcony right outside the living room and bedrooms.
Located on the third floor of the building and the same floor as all of the amenities offered which includes golf, tennis, biking, fishing, a marina, shopping, and restaurants. The two pools, hot tubs, and outdoor grills can be found right outside your door, while the beach can be accessed with just a short walk.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
Queen and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Destin Executive Airport (DTS) - 25 minutes by car
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) - 1 hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Grand Boulevard at Sandestin - Explore one of Destin's grandest Town Centers featuring high-end shopping and dining experiences. Catch a movie at the new state-of-the-art 10 screen Boulevard 10 Cinema.
- Wine Tours and Tastings - Emarald Coast Wine Cellars offers a boozy and informative experience to taste, learn and shop everything wine.
- Cigar Factory Social Club - Experience the art of a cigar with knowledgeable staff, indoor lounge, fine wines and beers, and hundreds of hand crafted cigars.
- Olin Marler Dolphin Tours - Enjoy a 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat.
Places of Interest
- Gator Beach - Help the Gator Team to open the park, learn from, and learn about America's Alligators. Home to "Pearl the Albino Alligator", one of the rarest animals in the world.
- Henderson Beach State Park - Pristine white sugar sand beaches and more than 6,000 feet of natural scenic shoreline border the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Crystal Sands Beach - Situated right against the gulf, you will be heartbroken to miss the sunsets and rises up close and personal.
- Destin Harbor Boardwalk - Stretches nearly a quarter of a mile along beautiful Destin Harbor, providing increased access to the waterfront and preserving the harbor’s unique character.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility