Las Vegas, Nevada
Vegas Luxury Home
Vegas Luxury home
Visit this stunning, private 5,200 square foot home, just ten minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip. This property is situated on a half-acre of land with a beautiful backyard, creating a quiet escape in an exciting city! This luxurious home features five bedrooms and has the ability to sleep up to 10 guests.
The living and family rooms offer ample seating and space to relax and enjoy time with your friends and family. The beautiful chef's kitchen is stocked with everything you need if you to choose to cook during your stay. There are two large dining tables inside that can accommodate up to sixteen people.
Two large master bedrooms are featured in the home, one downstairs and one upstairs. The downstairs master suite includes a California King sized bed, a sitting area with a sofa, and a fireplace. The large bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. This room has a private entrance from the pool for additional privacy.
Upstairs, there is a second master suite with a King sized bed, a sitting area with a sofa and a private bathroom. The third bedroom offers two King sized beds with a shared bathroom to the fourth bedroom offers another King sized bed.
The backyard makes this property the perfect escape for any time of year! There is an outdoor grill and poolside dining with seating for up to sixteen guests. It also features a swimming pool and hot tub with a waterfall.
Lounge in the outdoor living room and covered patio during the day and end your night gathered around the fire pit.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5200 square feet
King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
McCarran International Airport (LAS)
10 minutes by car
Optional $75/day pool heating fee
Activities of Interest
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area - Scenic drives, hiking, rock climbing , and horseback riding!
- Smith Center for the Preforming Arts - Take in a show at this world-class performing arts venue!
- The Arts Factory - Featuring art from a broad range of contemporary and traditional styles, and media.
- Cirque du Soleil - Las Vegas knows how to go big – especially when it comes to entertainment. So it should come as no surprise that a performance company like Cirque du Soleil thrives here.
- Cascata Golf Course - Draped dramatically across stark mountain slopes at 3,200 feet above the desert valley, this Rees Jones design includes Tour-quality caddies, bighorn sheep sightings and a sweeping river.
Places of Interest
- Fremont Street - This section of downtown Las Vegas is full of classic casinos and shows, and ready to compete with the Strip for your attention!
- Palms Casino & Resort - Known as one of the hippest resorts in Las Vegas, the property boats a mix of bars and restaurants along with the casino
- Las Vegas Strip - The stretch of South Las Vegas lined with upscale resorts and casinos is just steps outside your door
- Bazaar Meat - Here, there's something for everyone, with a raw bar, caviar flights, and a diverse array of meat, ranging from wild boar sausage and Buffalo-style bison to a ten-pound suckling pig.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo